Kanye West and his Goons...

Those are the guys that are responsible for making all of that weird fetish stuff on Neeks blog...bleh

Yoooo......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Money is wearing leopard print tights and cowboy boots.

How do grown men leave the house looking like that?

And why are they carrying around suitcases as fashion accessories?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Dude all the way on the left and Ye' look somewhat normal. Dude in the leapord print tights needs to re-evaluate his life.
Yep, Kanye's fit is alright tho

kayne's fit is piffffff

so is bentley's

pimp.gif

and that dude looks like gilbert arenas

.....and yall get mad when i say Ye' is gay
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bentley #++% is cool if he took off them George Michael "wake me up before you go go" gloves
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Ye got that stoneface on. Even he knows dude in the green looks like a Salvation Army clearance rack.

Ye gettin' his picture took like "This
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
gon'be all over the internet.
smh.gif
"

I like kanye's fit....and these guys must be more confident or something then yall
to put on them outfits

The dude on the far left looked like he had on the glasses with the fake nose attached. But after lookin at it again I saw that it was his real nose.

Damn tho...when it comes to style, what looks good is in the eye of the beholder. But this is crazy...Those dudes are obviously smoking something greater thanyour neighborhood stoner. Weird how Fonzworth Bentley can, for once, look like a dude dressed in normal attire.

They all look like crack-smoking Japanese Hobos that take clothe from garbage dumpsters outside of a Bathing ape and H&M in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom