Kanye West and his Goons...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

only dudes that are familiar in that pic...

Fonzworth Bentley (cleanest fit out the lot), and Chris Julian owner of Fruition Las Vegas (asian duded with the zeeked haircut). That name Taz Arnold seemsfamiliar (leopard pants), but I have no idea who he is, and frankly do not care.

That looks ridiculous, but I empathize with Kanye a bit. He always has to outdo himself and everybody else to keep his reputation up, so the result is what yousee. I loved Ye when he was a hungry (at the same time arrogant) young lad. At that time, I thought he would stay in the Mos Def, Kweli, Common category, buthe took it to another level (not in a good way).

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

anyone know who these clowns are?....besides mr bentley

Don C is on the far left, he's like Kanye's Spliff Starr minus a hype man aspect, he just always there

The dude lookin like a gay jockey is Taz Arnold, I don't know exactly what he does, he he's always dressed in some crazy %$*$

Kanye isn't too bad the briefcase is a little much, Bentley is lookin strait though

Originally Posted by thelegacyofkicks

That looks ridiculous, but I empathize with Kanye a bit. He always has to outdo himself and everybody else to keep his reputation up, so the result is what you see. I loved Ye when he was a hungry (at the same time arrogant) young lad. At that time, I thought he would stay in the Mos Def, Kweli, Common category, but he took it to another level (not in a good way).
thats the thing buddy he still rocks with all of those artists Mos Def was on tour with him in Europe along with Nas

i really dont understand how some of this $%@# constitutes 'fashion' though...the leopard combo dude just needs to off himself....theres no way you canjustify that $%@# as fly.

the other fits aren't bad. even tho I cant afford that %##@...if I could Id rock it better than these dudes....they tryin to hard.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
First guy look like Shock G lol........2nd guy geez...Leopard !@#$%^! pants though???Did you have to go there?3rd guy look like one of themretarded kids that used to be on Barney.
tired.gif
Whatever happened to a T shirtand jeans???!@#$%^!@# look like there about to travel through time n !@#$
9eb365ba3fbdec6b734b4b54b1e1b98c27f50022.jpg

Dude all the way on the left and Ye' look somewhat normal. Dude in the leapord print tights needs to re-evaluate his life.

Back
Top Bottom