kanye west appreciation vol. yea the beat cold but the flow is anemic

i used to front when i write songs talk abuout havin ice on but i could barely keep the lights on- keeping it real on the boost mobile track

Who's Kanye West?

Somebody school me

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Yup, I totally agree. I was mad hyped when I saw the cheap little video that aired on Rap City. I was a fan of his beats even before I knew who he was. And those mixtapes prior to College Dropout were super official.
pimp.gif

yeah i remember when i first got that Im Good mixtape, none of my friends had it, i thought i was special
laugh.gif
, when did that mixtape drop? ooh ooh ooh ooh im good, so good, even betterthan i was the last time baby, ooh ooh ooh ooh im good!!!

IMO, Late Registration is a masterpiece. Anyways, dude is def appreciated. A monster on the boards and when it comes to lyrics, he's pretty damn good at itas well. He isn't complex at all but one thing I always realized is that Kanye always speaks the truth. Sounds corny but w/e. He truly shines when makinghis music. I find it pretty hard for his albums to be a disappointment.

All of Kanyes albums are incredible. Graduation is still my in rotation since it came out.
Best Kanye songs:
Good morning
Spaceship
We major

Back
Top Bottom