|[ - Kanye West - Coldest Winter - ]|

Y'all hating badly.
laugh.gif

I'm feelin' it.
pimp.gif

That %*@+ was one snare away from bein' hot as buttermilk biscuits.

All 3 songs that have been released sound like their one component away from being beastly.

3 for 3.

So I guess you guys need to have rappers talk about drugs, sex, how they're such thugs, how they're going to kill you etc. in order for it to be good...

3 for 3.

So I guess you guys need to have rappers talk about drugs, sex, how they're such thugs, how they're going to kill you etc. in order for it to be good ...
Shaddup. That statement is dumb as +@*% seeing as Kanye's first 3 albums didn't do any of the above and they were labeled classics.

If it's trash, then it's trash.

Hop off. Kanye's weewee doesn't say 'Kawasaki' on it.

i'm feelin it. imo, it actually sounds great as a last track, unlike Big Brother.

I dunno, I liked all three songs as well, it's different, it's catchy, its personal, its what music is meant to be. Granted I think they'd bebetter songs if some one else had sung em, but they weren't, so what can you do. Still hot imo.

Personally. I really like the track from what I've heard so far.

In a way, this song is like an open goodbye letter to his moms.

Despite the auto-tune, the singing, and completely new style he has right now, I cannot hate the dude for expressing exactly what he is feeling through his newmusic.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

3 for 3.

So I guess you guys need to have rappers talk about drugs, sex, how they're such thugs, how they're going to kill you etc. in order for it to be good ...
Shaddup. That statement is dumb as +@*% seeing as Kanye's first 3 albums didn't do any of the above and they were labeled classics.

Not quite, all of his album consist of a lot of sex, money, and a whole lot of bragging and boasting lol.

Not quite, all of his album consist of a lot of sex, money, and a whole lot of bragging and boasting lol.
Now you reaching. You know damn well Kanye's first 3 albums were NOTHING like any other rap albums out during their times. Even when he didtalk about sex, money, bragging and boasting, he did it in such a creative/conceptual/artistic way. You think tracks like "Addiction","Stronger", and "Spaceship", sounded like anything you'd hear on another hip-hop album? Nope. But people still rocked to it cause itwas
pimp.gif

The 3 tracks he's put out are sub-par, IMO. If there's a nutjob or 2 out there who like the shhhh he put out so far, then more power to him. Butdon't try to knock people who don't like it and can't rock wit' it by saying all we want is that dumbed down, gun talk *$%%.

Seriously...

This album will have major ramifications on music. Be it good or bad, but from what I'm hearing, mostly good.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

im relating to every track....capt love lockdown...but thats addictive lol
That's probably why this is gonna be such a dope album.

Dude so far is 3 for 3 in terms of songs that people can connect to.

Like I said, I'm not feeling the autotune so much...but I'll get over it as long as it's good music.

Back
Top Bottom