|[ - Kanye West - Coldest Winter - ]|

roll.gif
roll.gif

is he serious??

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

3 for 3.

So I guess you guys need to have rappers talk about drugs, sex, how they're such thugs, how they're going to kill you etc. in order for it to be good ...
but kanye isnt rapping at all, therefore your statement doesn't count.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by tony23retro

He should have just stuck to what he was doing in his previous three albums...
Thats easy for you to say, or anybody else to say.

But not so easy of a decision with somebody with true creative ability and originality.

Some of yall need to catch up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I cannot stand when people say 'they shoulda juststayed doing what they were doing.'

First and foremost, Kanye did something different every album. Different sound. So your argument just voided itself right off the bat tonyretro.

And 2ndly....for you nostalgic haters...let's say that's all Kanye did...made the same type of music....and that's all. Would you still be singingthe same tune? No. You would then be on your 'Kanye is a one trick pony. How id dude only gonna make one type of track? Dude is garbage.'

I mean really...who are any of us to tell an artist what they should or should not do?...SMH @ trying to box anyone in. That's all the NT music forum isthese days. Full of dudes trying to box someone's creativity in.

If they had their way, we'd be stuck in 1994. PERMANENTLY.

I haven't heard the track cuz I'm waiting for the full album but

What kind of a human being has such negative remarks to say about a song in memory of one's deceased mother??
This is one of the very few rare times in music/life where you're supposed to forego free speech and live by the belief:
"If you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Disgusting excuses for human beings.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Sounds more like 808's and African Drums. He's using that a lot now.
Producer Mike Dean said Kanye had a set of rules and that every check had to have both of those components in every track. [obviously not every track though. Heartless lacks the drums.]
the thing is, people keep saying he he put "African drums" on everything, but the drums on Love Lockdown sound like Japanese Taikodrums...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Producer Mike Dean said Kanye had a set of rules and that every check had to have both of those components in every track. [obviously not every track though. Heartless lacks the drums.]
the thing is, people keep saying he he put "African drums" on everything, but the drums on Love Lockdown sound like Japanese Taiko drums...
Word. They are Taiko drums.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:

GAS BREAK DIP wrote:

Producer Mike Dean said Kanye had a set of rules and that every check had to have both of those components in every track. [obviously not every
track though. Heartless lacks the drums.]
the thing is, people keep saying he he put "African drums" on everything, but the drums on Love Lockdown sound like Japanese Taiko
drums...

Word. They are Taiko drums.
laugh.gif

heartless has the drums at the end....

laugh.gif
This !$%! is weak Everything I heard so far sounds like some Techno-pop/erotica/emo/trendy BS!!

Yeah he's moving on as a artist blah blah blah

laugh.gif

THAT'S NO EXCUSE!

Its like this, if you like it you like it and if you dont then you just dont.
When someone is doing the same thing then people start to say something like, "Well, he/she should switch it up."
Then when an artist switches it up its the other way around.

I wanted Kanye to rap on every single song for this album however i dont even care now because all 3 tracks have been nice imo.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

off the first listen i wasnt really feelin but after a few more listens it grew on me the album is goin be
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
yea same here man this album is gonna be B.A.

-Tyler

Love lock down> Coldest Winter>>>>>Heartless.

I love all the tracks though....Good looks for that you tube knew the melody sounded familiar.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I love all the tracks though....Good looks for that you tube knew the melody sounded familiar.
Really?!?!? out of all the songs so far you like heartless the least?!

kanye knows what hes doing even tho every track i herd was one step from being a real smash i still think he should have had a verse on love lockdown insteadof jus saying the same thing over an over

Cragmatic wrote:
Bowzer Blitz wrote:

Really?!?!? out of all the songs so far you like heartless the least?!

My thoughts too. I love heartless. Coldest winter has grown on me and now I can stand love lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom