.:: Kanye West - Flashing Lights (Deleted Version) ::.

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by buggz05

Cinematography speaking, this 2nd video is WAYYYY > than the first one. The way in which the stop animation is used to portray the story in the song, and how it is symbolic for where she is headed in life. The photography and framing alone is head and shoulders above the first one....the framing in the 1st one was TERRIBLE, ol girl was out of the thirds and everything in the first one.
roll.gif
get out of here with that rules of 3rd BS...visually (and conceptually), the first video ****ted all over this one...

grin.gif
sh...was tacky

Kanye music + chick in underway + Expensive Car + Slow motion = Greatness!

roll.gif
Hypebeast

yeah, me liking that video really makes me a "Hypebeast"
eyes.gif

@!#!%%*

sorry if the stop animation impresses your simple mind, but just because it's different then everything else, doesn't make it great...video didn'teven go with the track...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

1st version was hot. This version is GARBAGE. Good move scrappin' this #%!. I got better things to do then watch some boney +*$ white gurl throughout a whole video.

Nah I really don't think you do have anythin better to do. You're sure about that son? Positive?

Cinematography speaking, this 2nd video is WAYYYY > than the first one. The way in which the stop animation is used to portray the story in the song, and how it is symbolic for where she is headed in life. The photography and framing alone is head and shoulders above the first one....the framing in the 1st one was TERRIBLE, ol girl was out of the thirds and everything in the first one.
roll.gif
get out of here with that rules of 3rd BS...visually (and conceptually), the first video ****ted all over this one...

grin.gif
sh...was tacky

roll.gif
Hypebeast

eyes.gif

@!#!%%*

sorry if the stop animation impresses your simple mind, but just because it's different then everything else, doesn't make it great...video didn't even go with the track...

Video does go with the track.....

The 1st video doesn't go with the track...
I can break it down for you if you like...but it already has been in this thread

didn't feel like watching the whole thing, but it seems FAR more appropriate for the song than the actual video. it almost looks like a vh1 commercial.

roll.gif

grin.gif
sh...was tacky

roll.gif
Hypebeast

eyes.gif

@!#!%%*

sorry if the stop animation impresses your simple mind, but just because it's different then everything else, doesn't make it great...video didn't even go with the track...

Video does go with the track.....

The 1st video doesn't go with the track...
I can break it down for you if you like...but it already has been in this thread

please do...tell me how the rape comes into play in the song, because out of the 100+ times i've heard it, i've clearly missed it

Back
Top Bottom