Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

So ninjahood gets the "Fat Joe" pass on the "self hating negro" comment?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ninjahood keeps it real

but dudes stay tryna discredit him

it is what it is

Alot of these cats is self hatin negros on da low, ready tp buy into thatNotion that skinny average white girls = holy grail.

You are my dude but you should be the last person to call someone else self hating.  I mean you don't even acknowledge the hue of your dermis.
laugh.gif

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

Alot of these cats is self hatin negros on da low, ready tp buy into thatNotion that skinny average white girls = holy grail.

You are my dude but you should be the last person to call someone else self hating.  I mean you don't even acknowledge the hue of your dermis.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

kateupton.gif

Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

kateupton.gif

I just see bouncy ******* and blond hair. Not to mention 40 lbs of Este Lauder based steroids on her face. ******* look damn good. Her face is ok. I can see why someone would call her cute but she doesn't do much for me.
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.
Again, why is it so hard to believe that certain dudes are in locations in which women like this are seen on a regular basis. I just can't figure out why so many of you question the fact that some of us lives in metro-areas, college campuses, dr's offices, and we are exposed to HUNDREDS of women per day. But when we say that this OP girl wouldn't really stick out, we must be lying?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown.
I don't understand Hell. I really don't man. One of you NT stalker dudes carry around a camera and take pictures of the best looking girls you see every day and shut these dudes up. PLEASE.

kateupton.gif

I just see bouncy ******* and blond hair. Not to mention 40 lbs of Este Lauder based steroids on her face. ******* look damn good. Her face is ok. I can see why someone would call her cute but she doesn't do much for me.
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Nobody is saying this girl is a dime. The thing is people calling her average is why this thread is 26 pages.  

I guess since a lot of you see tons of girls that look like her every day your view of what is average is different than others.
Again, why is it so hard to believe that certain dudes are in locations in which women like this are seen on a regular basis. I just can't figure out why so many of you question the fact that some of us lives in metro-areas, college campuses, dr's offices, and we are exposed to HUNDREDS of women per day. But when we say that this OP girl wouldn't really stick out, we must be lying?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

But given these dude aren't from around here, they haven't seen anything. These fools need to get out of the house and realize that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE if they just get off their computers and walk around their cities. Because I see at least 10 chicks a day that look just like this girl, driving BMW's and drinking Starbucks or jogging around Arlington and Georgetown.
I don't understand Hell. I really don't man. One of you NT stalker dudes carry around a camera and take pictures of the best looking girls you see every day and shut these dudes up. PLEASE.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

So let me get this straight...
Being black + liking a white girl = self hating negro

being black + not liking the cows you post = self hating negro

Okay

Being black + liking slim girls=self hating negro.

GUILTY as charged.....puts on klan robe.

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

Okay

Yea I am a black man that hates out of shape, HUGE butted females. I like them slim and/or athletic. I guess I am in the self hating class taught by the UrbanSamurai as well.

Yea I am a black man that hates out of shape, HUGE butted females. I like them slim and/or athletic. I guess I am in the self hating class taught by the UrbanSamurai as well.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

laugh.gif

pigeon.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ninjahood keeps it real

it is what it is

laugh.gif

pigeon.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Okay

Same here. I love girls with mass and everything (not them disgusting broads y'all call "thick" 
sick.gif
) just as much as the next guy but I also love slim girls. Guess ima self hating negro myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Okay

Same here. I love girls with mass and everything (not them disgusting broads y'all call "thick" 
sick.gif
) just as much as the next guy but I also love slim girls. Guess ima self hating negro myself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom