Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

She seems like fun
smile.gif

I would knoch but shes a HUGEEEEE downgrade from all the past chicks he been messing with. Hell this is drunk freshman chick at a frat party status

I would knoch but shes a HUGEEEEE downgrade from all the past chicks he been messing with. Hell this is drunk freshman chick at a frat party status

That's the kind of girl you need; One that plays with the camera instead of always looking for the camera and her next deal. A girl that's comfortable with being your girl, instead of extreme stunts to profit from being your girl. Yeah, Amber Rose was sexier, but she was also a bi-Sexual Stripper that was broke as hell and not exactly the first girl that comes to mind when you need your girl to be the face and voice of the family, if you find yourself occupied.

That's the kind of girl you need; One that plays with the camera instead of always looking for the camera and her next deal. A girl that's comfortable with being your girl, instead of extreme stunts to profit from being your girl. Yeah, Amber Rose was sexier, but she was also a bi-Sexual Stripper that was broke as hell and not exactly the first girl that comes to mind when you need your girl to be the face and voice of the family, if you find yourself occupied.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Agreed.

Amber was one baddest b!#!hes to come out in a long time. Not hating on this chick but im pretty sure she's comes nowhere close to Amber in the looks department. Probably just a rumor anyways.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Agreed.

Amber was one baddest b!#!hes to come out in a long time. Not hating on this chick but im pretty sure she's comes nowhere close to Amber in the looks department. Probably just a rumor anyways.

Pretty sure that is Damaris Lewis on the left of her.  Chick is super fly though and I don't even like blonds like that.

Pretty sure that is Damaris Lewis on the left of her.  Chick is super fly though and I don't even like blonds like that.

Back
Top Bottom