Kanye West Got A Brand New Chick, Vol Major Upgrade?? ( Their Real, Just OD Big) He's Winning

Ye probably smashes more dimes in a week than what we get in a lifetime.. I really don't think he can give a finger about what anybody says

eek.gif
SHE HAS HAIR!!!

pimp.gif

i know this dude better strap up tight so he don't have any lil yeezy's running around
dating all these video chicks, know they just trying to get on the ultimate come up

Ain't no way he is even considering taking these broads seriously. Ye just need something to tap
laugh.gif

Upgrade? Amber >>> This chick

He needs to get a real housewife and leave these strippers though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Ain't no way he is even considering taking these broads seriously. Ye just need something to tap
laugh.gif

Exactly. After Alexis (the TRUE wifey and yet the source of inspiration for the amazing 808s) he said F this, I'm just going on a rampage. Forget wifing broads.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

Exactly. After Alexis (the TRUE wifey and yet the source of inspiration for the amazing 808s) he said F this, I'm just going on a rampage. Forget wifing broads.
Word? Why carry Amber around then? Why waste so much money to keep her mouth closed? I'm just sayin, if all he's tryin to do is go on a rampage, why waste time and money on them? This dude Kanye a simp.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

Word? Why carry Amber around then? Why waste so much money to keep her mouth closed? I'm just sayin, if all he's tryin to do is go on a rampage, why waste time and money on them? This dude Kanye a simp.
Easier to keep one broad silent than a bus load of them

Back
Top Bottom