Kanye West Got A Brand New Chick, Vol Major Upgrade?? ( Their Real, Just OD Big) He's Winning

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
if i ever get on NT is gonna hate every time one of these reports comes out because there's no way in hell i'm messing with one of these hood boogers looking to take me for all my money.

i'll be seen with a pretty to above average girl who i'm mostly sure i can trust.

not a bald ex-stripper that'll cheat on me with cassidy
roll.gif
word..
Ye's ex-ex GF (before Amber)  was bad.. seemed like a good girl too. 
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

brooke_crttnam_of_harlem_heights_5262241.jpg
How does she SEEM like a good girl though?
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Alexis Phifer > Amber > this new booger bear.[/color]

Also, I am really starting to believe that Kanye may indeed have some sugar in his tank. I mean really, what straight man would say ishh like:

"I don't need your p***y b***h I'm on my own dichk..."

alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Also, I am really starting to believe that Kanye may indeed have some sugar in his tank. I mean really, what straight man would say ishh like:

alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or insists that haters can kiss his @%#, the "hole" specifically.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Ain't no way he is even considering taking these broads seriously. Ye just need something to tap
laugh.gif

Exactly. After Alexis (the TRUE wifey and yet the source of inspiration for the amazing 808s) he said F this, I'm just going on a rampage. Forget wifing broads.
Word? Why carry Amber around then? Why waste so much money to keep her mouth closed? I'm just sayin, if all he's tryin to do is go on a rampage, why waste time and money on them? This dude Kanye a simp.
Money aint the issue in Kanye's case.. What he has right now can probably last 3 lifetimes

this broad is gonna get paid to keep her mouth shut too.

Nothin' but an illusion....prolly sleeps in a separate room in his crib.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or insists that haters can kiss his @%#, the "hole" specifically.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

alien.gif
Most rappers are gay by that logic then...

I've heard worse.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
if i ever get on NT is gonna hate every time one of these reports comes out because there's no way in hell i'm messing with one of these hood boogers looking to take me for all my money.

i'll be seen with a pretty to above average girl who i'm mostly sure i can trust.

not a bald ex-stripper that'll cheat on me with cassidy
roll.gif
word..
Ye's ex-ex GF (before Amber)  was bad.. seemed like a good girl too. 
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

brooke_crttnam_of_harlem_heights_5262241.jpg
How does she SEEM like a good girl though?
grin.gif

Granted she was on the reality show...

Shes not making a career from wearing threads of nylon.
grin.gif

That is cool and all but how does she SEEM like a good girl? Has anyone heard her talk before? What do we know about her other than he being Kanye's old girl? Just wondering why dude said she was a good girl. Thats all

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Ain't no way he is even considering taking these broads seriously. Ye just need something to tap
laugh.gif

Exactly. After Alexis (the TRUE wifey and yet the source of inspiration for the amazing 808s) he said F this, I'm just going on a rampage. Forget wifing broads.
Word? Why carry Amber around then? Why waste so much money to keep her mouth closed? I'm just sayin, if all he's tryin to do is go on a rampage, why waste time and money on them? This dude Kanye a simp.
Money aint the issue in Kanye's case.. What he has right now can probably last 3 lifetimes
Shouldn't fame give you that much {} if you really wanted it though? Without going the extra mile and wasting money? If the mentallity is to run rampage, why not use the fame to get it? Thats the way I see it. Shieeeet

She looks like she shaves her ******* in that one pic.

Amber > this broad.

I wonder what exactly Amber knows that Kanye is willing to pay to silence?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

She looks like she shaves her ******* in that one pic.

Amber > this broad.
I am assuming you are referring to this:

shayUKbombshell%20-%2017.jpg

Remember that many real world women (That can't walk around photoshopped) have black heads on their *******. Especially women of color.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is cool and all but how does she SEEM like a good girl? Has anyone heard her talk before? What do we know about her other than he being Kanye's old girl? Just wondering why dude said she was a good girl. Thats all

she went to Syracuse and pledged Delta...she works for MTV producing or something like that...she was on a reality show on BET and she seems to be doing pretty well for herself w/o Kanye...i didn't even know they dated until the show...thats a bad picture of her that guy posted tho...she seems mean to me tho...she always had the
grin.gif
 face on the show...

Back
Top Bottom