Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice�
hear it for the first time the way they wanted you to hear it

only 2 more days tell midnight monday morning

speaking of the snippets, and the dude who leaked them, can someone drop info as to why there is so much hate for him? Even before he uploaded the files it looks like people disliked him. can the bloggers on the site drop knowledge? Thanks in advance.

Link:

I'm a blogger who is in the mix in NYC. Don't know him personally, so I have nothing against him. Seems like people get pissed at him for posting leaked material that wasn't supposed to get out there. All bloggers post leaked material, but it seems like he takes the heat.

Yelawolf said he rubbed it in his face that he had his song with CyHi (below). Mike Dean posted something about him leaking J.Cole tracks. Combat Jack in that radio broadcast (above in this thread) that someone came up to him before the WTT session to talk about Ddot's sketchy activity or something (28:30 mark).

but I'm saying though, that video was posted last April. Well before all these recent leaks and stuff. All the bloggers that are on here gotta know something.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice�
hear it for the first time the way they wanted you to hear it

only 2 more days tell midnight monday morning

speaking of the snippets, and the dude who leaked them, can someone drop info as to why there is so much hate for him? Even before he uploaded the files it looks like people disliked him. can the bloggers on the site drop knowledge? Thanks in advance.

Link:

I'm a blogger who is in the mix in NYC. Don't know him personally, so I have nothing against him. Seems like people get pissed at him for posting leaked material that wasn't supposed to get out there. All bloggers post leaked material, but it seems like he takes the heat.

Yelawolf said he rubbed it in his face that he had his song with CyHi (below). Mike Dean posted something about him leaking J.Cole tracks. Combat Jack in that radio broadcast (above in this thread) that someone came up to him before the WTT session to talk about Ddot's sketchy activity or something (28:30 mark).

but I'm saying though, that video was posted last April. Well before all these recent leaks and stuff. All the bloggers that are on here gotta know something.
nerd.gif

Trying to get 4 tickets to the Canada show but nothing is available.......Willing to make 5 hour trip across border and you know they gonna bring out Drizzy

Trying to get 4 tickets to the Canada show but nothing is available.......Willing to make 5 hour trip across border and you know they gonna bring out Drizzy

Back
Top Bottom