<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

i think it's sick, but i've always loved Riccardo Tisci's aesthetic.

not gonna link it cause there's some nudity, but peep A MAGAZINE curated by RICCARDO TISCI...sick ##+!

i think it's sick, but i've always loved Riccardo Tisci's aesthetic.

not gonna link it cause there's some nudity, but peep A MAGAZINE curated by RICCARDO TISCI...sick ##+!

Originally Posted by Prada G

Aug 8th and Aug 12th are the two release dates.No way they could press, package, and ship all those cd's in four days.If the cd's left the plant, that means they've beat the leak.Beyonce could've used this kind of help.

That's my point, pimpin'. The CD's are already pressed, packaged & shipped. it's August 7th. The physical release is in five days. They already beat the leak.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Aug 8th and Aug 12th are the two release dates.No way they could press, package, and ship all those cd's in four days.If the cd's left the plant, that means they've beat the leak.Beyonce could've used this kind of help.

That's my point, pimpin'. The CD's are already pressed, packaged & shipped. it's August 7th. The physical release is in five days. They already beat the leak.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Those Illuminati stans are gonna have a field day with that junk.

they trolling for free promo
Mad smart.
But the packaging is 
glasses.gif

That looks ridiculous, what clowns....very impressed that the CD didn't leak yet. They must have spent some bread to go a different route. I don't know how or what but it's crazy

That looks ridiculous, what clowns....very impressed that the CD didn't leak yet. They must have spent some bread to go a different route. I don't know how or what but it's crazy

Is it still too late to get a free hardcopy when you pre-order the digital? I'm asking for a friend.

Is it still too late to get a free hardcopy when you pre-order the digital? I'm asking for a friend.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love that they continue to lampoon the Illuminati idiots and the sad thing is those cats still won't realize that they're being made fun of. Got dudes RIGHT NOW scrambling to decipher those pics

Damn so us Ticketmaster holders only get the regular version 
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love that they continue to lampoon the Illuminati idiots and the sad thing is those cats still won't realize that they're being made fun of. Got dudes RIGHT NOW scrambling to decipher those pics

Damn so us Ticketmaster holders only get the regular version 
indifferent.gif

Jay Z even said before in a radio interview that he definitely intentionally antagonizes the Illuminati conspiracy theorists
guess they just don't wanna accept that they're being trolled

Jay Z even said before in a radio interview that he definitely intentionally antagonizes the Illuminati conspiracy theorists

I'd rather have the cover be outlandish rather than another generic one with the rapper's face on it. Different is better than boring.

I'd rather have the cover be outlandish rather than another generic one with the rapper's face on it. Different is better than boring.

nerd.gif
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Back
Top Bottom