<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Rafool

the inside looks so stupid 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is that real is my only question....
 i hope it aint real, I mean the Illuminati convos had just died down....my Lord

is that real is my only question....
 i hope it aint real, I mean the Illuminati convos had just died down....my Lord

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

so those of us getting the download for getting concert tix are only getting the regular version correct?
That's correct, but if you agree to worship the Devil, you will receive the deluxe version magically in the mail on the 12th.

BTW:
The DELUXE packaging for "WATCH THE THRONE" is high-end art created by acclaimed designer Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy. The softpack, when opened up, turns into a cross-like shape printed on gold mylar with Tisci's patterns embossed throughout. The package also includes an 18-panel poster that features Tisci's artwork as well as lyrics to the entire album. The CD is a special edition black colored disc which is not standard with normal packaging. In tune with his codes for Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci created an artwork that channels most of his aesthetics: symmetry, lightness, darkness, sharpness and 3D.

Source: PR Newswire

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

so those of us getting the download for getting concert tix are only getting the regular version correct?
That's correct, but if you agree to worship the Devil, you will receive the deluxe version magically in the mail on the 12th.

BTW:
The DELUXE packaging for "WATCH THE THRONE" is high-end art created by acclaimed designer Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy. The softpack, when opened up, turns into a cross-like shape printed on gold mylar with Tisci's patterns embossed throughout. The package also includes an 18-panel poster that features Tisci's artwork as well as lyrics to the entire album. The CD is a special edition black colored disc which is not standard with normal packaging. In tune with his codes for Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci created an artwork that channels most of his aesthetics: symmetry, lightness, darkness, sharpness and 3D.

Source: PR Newswire

Originally Posted by cartune

They trying to hard.
30t6p3b.gif
We get it you're "cultured" but damn
What's sad is that getting a designer from a high-end fashion company to put together a poor excuse for an acient Victorian ceiling tile together and graph this garbage could be mistaken for being "cultured". Differen't doesn't mean better, ya know?

Oh, well. Where's the music?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

They trying to hard.
30t6p3b.gif
We get it you're "cultured" but damn
What's sad is that getting a designer from a high-end fashion company to put together a poor excuse for an acient Victorian ceiling tile together and graph this garbage could be mistaken for being "cultured". Differen't doesn't mean better, ya know?

Oh, well. Where's the music?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom