sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I need to sleep and wake up early and *!++ but I can't even stop listening to this. I'm @$#%+*% speechless at this song/beat. 

listen to the original by Cassius, it's better imo
indifferent.gif

Pretentious, douchey comment. 

I grew up in the hip-hop generation, the original doesn't speak to me fam. 

And Jay-Z pulverized this. This is barbarity. If you say the original without his verses is better you just have no appreciation for rap. 
lulz what 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I know it was The Dream on the first track! And
laugh.gif
at Jay/Ye didn't spit like Lupe. Yeah cause you got all of Lupe's lines first listen. Read the booklet with the rhymes while listening than talk to me

Was that Dream? I coulda swore up and down it was! I looked on the credits and didn't find anything, but I could be wrong. Only right for dude get his 30 seconds on swagged up autotuned vocals
laugh.gif

Like no lie I just played Ns In Paris like 10 times back to back and cooked up like 100 meals
pimp.gif

"You are now watching the throne, don't let me get in my zoneeee"

#swag

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I know it was The Dream on the first track! And
laugh.gif
at Jay/Ye didn't spit like Lupe. Yeah cause you got all of Lupe's lines first listen. Read the booklet with the rhymes while listening than talk to me

Was that Dream? I coulda swore up and down it was! I looked on the credits and didn't find anything, but I could be wrong. Only right for dude get his 30 seconds on swagged up autotuned vocals
laugh.gif

Like no lie I just played Ns In Paris like 10 times back to back and cooked up like 100 meals
pimp.gif

"You are now watching the throne, don't let me get in my zoneeee"

#swag

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

indifferent.gif

And Jay-Z pulverized this. This is barbarity. If you say the original without his verses is better you just have no appreciation for rap. 
lulz what 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 had no idea, this %#+@ sounds like some 70's type stuff.
But either way, the "original" is basically the same song without any rapping. And this is %%+$+#! good rapping, so how do you like the original more if you're a rap fan? 

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

indifferent.gif

lulz what 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 had no idea, this %#+@ sounds like some 70's type stuff.
But either way, the "original" is basically the same song without any rapping. And this is %%+$+#! good rapping, so how do you like the original more if you're a rap fan? 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm seeing people saying they dislike Lift Off.

How?

The beat is ridiculous. Extremely well developed. And the ending to ride out to is just the icing on the cake.

Im with you my dude but as much hip/hop i listen to i listen to R&B eually as much so straight hip hop heads not gonna feel it

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm seeing people saying they dislike Lift Off.

How?

The beat is ridiculous. Extremely well developed. And the ending to ride out to is just the icing on the cake.

Im with you my dude but as much hip/hop i listen to i listen to R&B eually as much so straight hip hop heads not gonna feel it

Some songs are great, some are good, some are enh.....

My personal favs:

%!$$%* In Paris
Murder To Excellence
Why I Love You
Welcome To The Jungle
Who Gon Stop Me
I.M.A.
The Joy
That's My ###+*

The last two most wouldn't count I guess, "That's My ###+*" I never touched when it leaked a while ago. I have to go through it more, but it's a pretty good album. When I played it I think "%!$$%* In Paris" was the only song whose production credit I remembered off the top. With that being said I thought The RZA's contribution would sound more like "M.T.E." off the early reviews from all the listening sessions. Frank Ocean was 1/2 on his contributions to me, opening was good, his close out was ennnnnnhhhh. Album will have to go through the car test a few times, but most of those songs will sound nuts live when the two go on tour.

Some songs are great, some are good, some are enh.....

My personal favs:

%!$$%* In Paris
Murder To Excellence
Why I Love You
Welcome To The Jungle
Who Gon Stop Me
I.M.A.
The Joy
That's My ###+*

The last two most wouldn't count I guess, "That's My ###+*" I never touched when it leaked a while ago. I have to go through it more, but it's a pretty good album. When I played it I think "%!$$%* In Paris" was the only song whose production credit I remembered off the top. With that being said I thought The RZA's contribution would sound more like "M.T.E." off the early reviews from all the listening sessions. Frank Ocean was 1/2 on his contributions to me, opening was good, his close out was ennnnnnhhhh. Album will have to go through the car test a few times, but most of those songs will sound nuts live when the two go on tour.

Can't sleep.. about to get in the whip.. roll down all the windows and drive around the city bumping..watch the throne..

Can't sleep.. about to get in the whip.. roll down all the windows and drive around the city bumping..watch the throne..

Back
Top Bottom