<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I haven't been through all the pages but the Ghostface blogger put up a review on the album. Whoever this is always gives me laughs.

http://bigghostnahmean.bl...es-review-for-watch.html

Thank you for putting me on this Blog
pimp.gif

Kanye's verse on Illest @#%$@%@% alive= top 5 worst verses of all time from a big name artist 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

On my 4th listen, I still can't stand any of the tracks except for the first half of N's in Paris and Primetime.Jay+ No ID
pimp.gif

The 2nd half of Murder to Excellence...what a waste of an epic beat
tired.gif

Kanye's verse on Illest @#%$@%@% alive= top 5 worst verses of all time from a big name artist 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

On my 4th listen, I still can't stand any of the tracks except for the first half of N's in Paris and Primetime.Jay+ No ID
pimp.gif

The 2nd half of Murder to Excellence...what a waste of an epic beat
tired.gif

Gotta have it and *****ss in Paris are fire to me.. album is crazy overhyped/rated though.. People sound dumb on FB.. "Possibly greatest album ever" really?

Gotta have it and *****ss in Paris are fire to me.. album is crazy overhyped/rated though.. People sound dumb on FB.. "Possibly greatest album ever" really?

I don't know why people are trying to attack the lyrics on this album like it was supposed to be in the category of Illmatic and Ready to Die.

Kanye is not a rapper so it's not right to compare his lyrics to Nas, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, or anyone. He's a pop artist. And by pop artist I mean an artist that takes multiple sounds, styles, experiences, etc. and creates his own sound (something that encompasses more than just lyrics). Not pop artist as in someone like Lil' Wayne who just tries to emulate what's gonna be popular on the radio.

And I realize Jay-Z is more of a rapper than Kanye and this is his album too. But Kanye also had a hand in the actual production of the album so that's why it sounds the way it does. Plus Jay's lyricism was completely fine IMO

I don't know why people are trying to attack the lyrics on this album like it was supposed to be in the category of Illmatic and Ready to Die.

Kanye is not a rapper so it's not right to compare his lyrics to Nas, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, or anyone. He's a pop artist. And by pop artist I mean an artist that takes multiple sounds, styles, experiences, etc. and creates his own sound (something that encompasses more than just lyrics). Not pop artist as in someone like Lil' Wayne who just tries to emulate what's gonna be popular on the radio.

And I realize Jay-Z is more of a rapper than Kanye and this is his album too. But Kanye also had a hand in the actual production of the album so that's why it sounds the way it does. Plus Jay's lyricism was completely fine IMO

So, N's in Paris is officially the next single?

Gotta Have It should be the next single, IMO.

Also, what do the strings at the end of No Church in the Wild and Welcome to the Jungle mean?

So, N's in Paris is officially the next single?

Gotta Have It should be the next single, IMO.

Also, what do the strings at the end of No Church in the Wild and Welcome to the Jungle mean?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by haiti5

IS THE ALBUM A CLASSIC? NO.

IS IT TRASH? NO.

IT IS DOPE THOUGH. it has its place. in the clubs and in cars.
all that needs to be said
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif