<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

^ The reviews on Lift Off and Made In America got me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

roll.gif

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) - I almost aint wanna even comment on this %*@! son.... I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This %*@! sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some %*@! b. This %*@! is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this %*@! is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic %!!+! namsayin. %*@! sounds like %$*+$! doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo.... Jus how many lily pads did the ###$! skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some %*@! like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in...thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come....EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L's. %*@! is jus terrible son...especially since it took like 6 %$*+$! to produce this mutha****a. 

Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this %*@! is soft as **!* namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this %*@! rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this %*@! rite now as we speak yo. I heard this %*@! gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same ###$! that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this %*@! but apparently he did nahmean. This %*@! sounds like two %$*+$! hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant **!* wit this %*@! at all b. This %*@! is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cant breathe !!!!

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

roll.gif

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) - I almost aint wanna even comment on this %*@! son.... I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This %*@! sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some %*@! b. This %*@! is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this %*@! is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic %!!+! namsayin. %*@! sounds like %$*+$! doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo.... Jus how many lily pads did the ###$! skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some %*@! like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in...thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come....EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L's. %*@! is jus terrible son...especially since it took like 6 %$*+$! to produce this mutha****a. 

Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this %*@! is soft as **!* namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this %*@! rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this %*@! rite now as we speak yo. I heard this %*@! gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same ###$! that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this %*@! but apparently he did nahmean. This %*@! sounds like two %$*+$! hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant **!* wit this %*@! at all b. This %*@! is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cant breathe !!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I haven't been through all the pages but the Ghostface blogger put up a review on the album. Whoever this is always gives me laughs.

http://bigghostnahmean.bl...es-review-for-watch.html

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) - I almost aint wanna even comment on this !@+$ son.... I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This !@+$ sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some !@+$ b.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this !@+$ is soft as +%*! namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this !@+$ rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this !@+$ rite now as we speak yo. I heard this !@+$ gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same *%*%@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this !@+$ but apparently he did nahmean. This !@+$ sounds like two @$*+$+ hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I haven't been through all the pages but the Ghostface blogger put up a review on the album. Whoever this is always gives me laughs.

http://bigghostnahmean.bl...es-review-for-watch.html

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) - I almost aint wanna even comment on this !@+$ son.... I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This !@+$ sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some !@+$ b.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this !@+$ is soft as +%*! namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this !@+$ rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this !@+$ rite now as we speak yo. I heard this !@+$ gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same *%*%@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this !@+$ but apparently he did nahmean. This !@+$ sounds like two @$*+$+ hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

and BTW  that lil section of Welcome to the Jungle where Hov goes ape %@!+
eek.gif
... The Word Play, The Way him and Ye are pretty much questioning God on taking away those important... Then Jays Goes Off into Naming some of the greats/ while at the same time showing the failure of this "dream" and the damages Fame Causes to the artist

My "Dreams" are Big

Notorious+BIG.jpg

"Reality" Set in, Let off A clip From an Automatic Weapon

notoriousbulletholes.jpg

Three shots in The Door, It Died In Vegas, Tho it fought so Hard I knew it wouldnt Make It (Referring to Pac Almost surviving the shots/ Knowing that pacs attitude lifestyle wouldnt make it in America)

TupacCover.jpg

Im a tortured Soul I live in the skys/Live in disguise... Rest In Peace to the leader of the Jackson 5

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

I Died In My sleep Im Still "Big Pimpin" I Ball At the mall "beginning of the ending"

vibe_pimp_c.jpg

(I may have reached with this)My tears are tatted, my rag in my pocket, im jus lookin for love i know somebody got it/ Champagne For the pain, Weed for the low, Goddamn Im so high, Where The $@*% did i go? (Wayne was being paved as the next hip-hop great but his reliance on drugs became heavy and many feel that they have turned him to a completely new artist and simply a shell of his old self)

img_2472_lil-wayne-how-to-love.jpg

Im losin myself, Im stuck in the moment, I look In the Mirror My only opponent
images
Bullet holes look photoshopped, or am I trippin'?

Originally Posted by tyisny

and BTW  that lil section of Welcome to the Jungle where Hov goes ape %@!+
eek.gif
... The Word Play, The Way him and Ye are pretty much questioning God on taking away those important... Then Jays Goes Off into Naming some of the greats/ while at the same time showing the failure of this "dream" and the damages Fame Causes to the artist

My "Dreams" are Big

Notorious+BIG.jpg

"Reality" Set in, Let off A clip From an Automatic Weapon

notoriousbulletholes.jpg

Three shots in The Door, It Died In Vegas, Tho it fought so Hard I knew it wouldnt Make It (Referring to Pac Almost surviving the shots/ Knowing that pacs attitude lifestyle wouldnt make it in America)

TupacCover.jpg

Im a tortured Soul I live in the skys/Live in disguise... Rest In Peace to the leader of the Jackson 5

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

I Died In My sleep Im Still "Big Pimpin" I Ball At the mall "beginning of the ending"

vibe_pimp_c.jpg

(I may have reached with this)My tears are tatted, my rag in my pocket, im jus lookin for love i know somebody got it/ Champagne For the pain, Weed for the low, Goddamn Im so high, Where The $@*% did i go? (Wayne was being paved as the next hip-hop great but his reliance on drugs became heavy and many feel that they have turned him to a completely new artist and simply a shell of his old self)

img_2472_lil-wayne-how-to-love.jpg

Im losin myself, Im stuck in the moment, I look In the Mirror My only opponent
images
Bullet holes look photoshopped, or am I trippin'?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Broke !%!#*% want to sit around and listen to other broke !%!#*% talk over beats.

Thats all its come down to. Because if you was getting money, you wouldn't have a problem with this album.
Wait, is this what this argument has turned to?

Getting money will automatically make you like an album? lol que?

Anyways, I fail to see why you guys are arguing and throwing shots and **#! like we in the playground talkin bout red is better than orange and if you think otherwise your a loser. Music is subjective, who cares man. But then again, we wouldn't really find it enjoyable if everybody just respected each others opinions, now would we?

Anyways, I find this album to be tartish. It's an acquired taste
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Broke !%!#*% want to sit around and listen to other broke !%!#*% talk over beats.

Thats all its come down to. Because if you was getting money, you wouldn't have a problem with this album.
Wait, is this what this argument has turned to?

Getting money will automatically make you like an album? lol que?

Anyways, I fail to see why you guys are arguing and throwing shots and **#! like we in the playground talkin bout red is better than orange and if you think otherwise your a loser. Music is subjective, who cares man. But then again, we wouldn't really find it enjoyable if everybody just respected each others opinions, now would we?

Anyways, I find this album to be tartish. It's an acquired taste
laugh.gif

How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo.... Jus how many lily pads did the $*%$% skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some +%!$ like this? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My exact sentiments.

My exact sentiments.

How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo.... Jus how many lily pads did the $*%$% skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some +%!$ like this? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom