<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

Originally Posted by djuzi05
I get what you were trying to say about dudes being blind, but your breakdown of "hardships" and "fashionable rags" was an awful awful reach man.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol as long as someone somewhat sees the point i am trying to make..
if it was a bad reach on my part i can take that
laugh.gif

You know what. It seems like they had a blast doing it. I can't remember the last time jay was laughing and smiling in a vid. I liked it. Short and simple.

You know what. It seems like they had a blast doing it. I can't remember the last time jay was laughing and smiling in a vid. I liked it. Short and simple.

+%!#$+ turnt a maybach into a go cart for their own leisure LMFAOOOOOOO They got alot of rap +%!#$+ mad with that one

+%!#$+ turnt a maybach into a go cart for their own leisure LMFAOOOOOOO They got alot of rap +%!#$+ mad with that one

People really don't think Kanye was talking about Curren$y the rapper, do they? The line is simple, and is exactly what it sounds like. Behind currency, after money. That's it.

People really don't think Kanye was talking about Curren$y the rapper, do they? The line is simple, and is exactly what it sounds like. Behind currency, after money. That's it.

really like the Otis vid, good to see them just out there having fun.

and as far as referencing Amber Rose, how about this line from New Day...

"and i never let him ever hit the strip club, i learned the hard way that ain't the place to get love"

Amber was a stripper right?

really like the Otis vid, good to see them just out there having fun.

and as far as referencing Amber Rose, how about this line from New Day...

"and i never let him ever hit the strip club, i learned the hard way that ain't the place to get love"

Amber was a stripper right?

Perfect video for that song, these dudes just bragging bout they lives 
pimp.gif
Looked like they had mad fun 
pimp.gif

370561451.png

laugh.gif

Perfect video for that song, these dudes just bragging bout they lives 
pimp.gif
Looked like they had mad fun 
pimp.gif

370561451.png