<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Anyone peep the whole video was in slow motion yet they mouthed the lyrics on point....

Dope video...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
who's in here using urbandictionary and this is 50 blog as sources on ro$$' finances
laugh.gif

i hope birdman takes this as a shot,,,,,and does something reaaaaalll foolish.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
who's in here using urbandictionary and this is 50 blog as sources on ro$$' finances
laugh.gif

i hope birdman takes this as a shot,,,,,and does something reaaaaalll foolish.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by quik1987

I just learned how to save hd music videos to my ps3
eek.gif

care to share?? i don't really put stuff on my ps3

Go to ps3youtube.com, click HERE, follow directions, go it will tell you to copy a javascript link, enter, will bring you to a white screen, go back to ps3youtube.com

search otis, filter loaded today, download 1080p, enjoy

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by quik1987

I just learned how to save hd music videos to my ps3
eek.gif

care to share?? i don't really put stuff on my ps3

Go to ps3youtube.com, click HERE, follow directions, go it will tell you to copy a javascript link, enter, will bring you to a white screen, go back to ps3youtube.com

search otis, filter loaded today, download 1080p, enjoy

Originally Posted by cartune

I mean if you name your record label after a prestigious car brand and then see !%*#$* destroy the car and play around with it in a video.

Wouldnt you feel a certain way?

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

Originally Posted by cartune

I mean if you name your record label after a prestigious car brand and then see !%*#$* destroy the car and play around with it in a video.

Wouldnt you feel a certain way?

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Anyone peep the whole video was in slow motion yet they mouthed the lyrics on point....
I hope they show us a "making of" for this video. I conceptually understand how they filmed it like that, but I'd like to see it being done. I think a long time ago, NSYNC used it for the Bye Bye Bye video. They were dancing in slow slow motion, but the song was being sang in real time. Mind blown
laugh.gif

I hope they show us a "making of" for this video. I conceptually understand how they filmed it like that, but I'd like to see it being done. I think a long time ago, NSYNC used it for the Bye Bye Bye video. They were dancing in slow slow motion, but the song was being sang in real time. Mind blown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
http://www.newser.com/story/76844/backwards-lip-sync-vid-a-youtube-hit.html

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
http://www.newser.com/story/76844/backwards-lip-sync-vid-a-youtube-hit.html

Back
Top Bottom