<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by cartune

I mean if you name your record label after a prestigious car brand and then see !%*#$* destroy the car and play around with it in a video.

Wouldnt you feel a certain way?

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

I thought they were gonna set the car on fire at first.. 

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by cartune

I mean if you name your record label after a prestigious car brand and then see !%*#$* destroy the car and play around with it in a video.

Wouldnt you feel a certain way?

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

I thought they were gonna set the car on fire at first.. 

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Anyone peep the whole video was in slow motion yet they mouthed the lyrics on point....
I hope they show us a "making of" for this video. I conceptually understand how they filmed it like that, but I'd like to see it being done. I think a long time ago, NSYNC used it for the Bye Bye Bye video. They were dancing in slow slow motion, but the song was being sang in real time. Mind blown
laugh.gif
When filming the music is sped up on the set in order to sync up in slowmo. I forgot the details, but all the videos in the late 90's did that technique.

Anyone peep the whole video was in slow motion yet they mouthed the lyrics on point....
I hope they show us a "making of" for this video. I conceptually understand how they filmed it like that, but I'd like to see it being done. I think a long time ago, NSYNC used it for the Bye Bye Bye video. They were dancing in slow slow motion, but the song was being sang in real time. Mind blown
laugh.gif
When filming the music is sped up on the set in order to sync up in slowmo. I forgot the details, but all the videos in the late 90's did that technique.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lmao and smh at remembering the making the video ep for nsync song u just referenced
roll.gif
I'm ashamed at myself for remembering. To make things worse, I just went to youtube and searched for it, watched it, and they didn't even use that technique at all. It must've been a different Making the Video episode.

lmao and smh at remembering the making the video ep for nsync song u just referenced
roll.gif
I'm ashamed at myself for remembering. To make things worse, I just went to youtube and searched for it, watched it, and they didn't even use that technique at all. It must've been a different Making the Video episode.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

laugh.gif
Yup.  Beastie Boys seemed to have perfected it (w/ the help of Spike, of course).  

Originally Posted by caleekicks

laugh.gif
Yup.  Beastie Boys seemed to have perfected it (w/ the help of Spike, of course).  

roll.gif
I know what you're talking about, it was "It's gonna be Me"
tumblr_lnoupkceAu1qfbk0k.gif

roll.gif
I know what you're talking about, it was "It's gonna be Me"
tumblr_lnoupkceAu1qfbk0k.gif

Back
Top Bottom