<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Dope video
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Did 'Ye take shots at Curren$y, Wiz and Amber, or am I reaching?
oh no hes definitely getting at them

edit:
Damn baby pu**y can’t be your only hustle / Unless you bad as Naomi Russell / I mean a lot of ni**as got money / So basically, Russell ain’t the only Russell / Russell Brand, Russell Crowe / Zero Zero Zero Zero, a whole lot of 0’s / What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them, i mean ye referenced naomi russell, russell simmons, russell brand and russelle crowe all at one time...classic lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's no way you're serious. That whole Russell sequence was weak.

edit:
Damn baby pu**y can’t be your only hustle / Unless you bad as Naomi Russell / I mean a lot of ni**as got money / So basically, Russell ain’t the only Russell / Russell Brand, Russell Crowe / Zero Zero Zero Zero, a whole lot of 0’s / What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them, i mean ye referenced naomi russell, russell simmons, russell brand and russelle crowe all at one time...classic lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just came in to claim this avy, yes its a bootleg of Caerus version but idgaf.

Album is good listening to it more and more now. Thinking of buying the Deluxe version

Just came in to claim this avy, yes its a bootleg of Caerus version but idgaf.

Album is good listening to it more and more now. Thinking of buying the Deluxe version

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

edit:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
attachment.php

aae161487c05e99889111c5c4b4a27c7796bc66a.jpeg

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

edit:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
attachment.php

aae161487c05e99889111c5c4b4a27c7796bc66a.jpeg

BESTBUY has the deluxe edition listed for August 15, I thought it was going to be in there stores today (August 12) anybody want to clarify???

BESTBUY has the deluxe edition listed for August 15, I thought it was going to be in there stores today (August 12) anybody want to clarify???

Do you guys just call someone a "troll" EVERY TIME someone says Kanye's verse was weak? That sequence was just horrible period. It's not even debatable.

Do you guys just call someone a "troll" EVERY TIME someone says Kanye's verse was weak? That sequence was just horrible period. It's not even debatable.

Back
Top Bottom