<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

ilM8Ty.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Do you guys just call someone a "troll" EVERY TIME someone says Kanye's verse was weak? That sequence was just horrible period. It's not even debatable.

Worst verse I've heard in a while
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"so basically, Russell ain't the only Russell!!!!!!" and then listing a bunch of dudes with that name. How is that @#$% even clever? Clever= the way Jay does it sometimes, in a subtle manner.

and even if it was, that whole "00000" @#$% is unbearable to listen to

Do you guys just call someone a "troll" EVERY TIME someone says Kanye's verse was weak? That sequence was just horrible period. It's not even debatable.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"so basically, Russell ain't the only Russell!!!!!!" and then listing a bunch of dudes with that name. How is that @#$% even clever? Clever= the way Jay does it sometimes, in a subtle manner.

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Did 'Ye take shots at Curren$y, Wiz and Amber, or am I reaching?
oh no hes definitely getting at them

edit:
Damn baby pu**y can’t be your only hustle / Unless you bad as Naomi Russell / I mean a lot of ni**as got money / So basically, Russell ain’t the only Russell / Russell Brand, Russell Crowe / Zero Zero Zero Zero, a whole lot of 0’s / What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them, i mean ye referenced naomi russell, russell simmons, russell brand and russelle crowe all at one time...classic lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's no way you're serious. That whole Russell sequence was weak.
it is what it is, i dont know if youre taking those lines just at face value or not

What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

thats not clever to you?

Aug 11 11:28:18 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:26:29 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:04:14 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 02:20:32 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:42:53 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:19:29 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 11:56:37 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:28:51 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to her own topic...Aug 09 08:26:20 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:04:23 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:03:19 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:56:52 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:53:00 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:50:56 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:04:48 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:02:10 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:00:24 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:57:12 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:54:32 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:49:31 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...and that's just the first page.
its got nothing to do with a kanye verse.
seems to me you created a sn to *+#$ on an album

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Did 'Ye take shots at Curren$y, Wiz and Amber, or am I reaching?

edit:
Damn baby pu**y can’t be your only hustle / Unless you bad as Naomi Russell / I mean a lot of ni**as got money / So basically, Russell ain’t the only Russell / Russell Brand, Russell Crowe / Zero Zero Zero Zero, a whole lot of 0’s / What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them, i mean ye referenced naomi russell, russell simmons, russell brand and russelle crowe all at one time...classic lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it is what it is, i dont know if youre taking those lines just at face value or not

What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

thats not clever to you?

Aug 11 11:28:18 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:26:29 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 11:04:14 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 11 02:20:32 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:42:53 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 10 12:19:29 AMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 11:56:37 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:28:51 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to her own topic...Aug 09 08:26:20 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:04:23 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 08:03:19 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:56:52 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:53:00 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:50:56 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:04:48 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:02:10 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 07:00:24 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:57:12 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:54:32 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...Aug 09 06:49:31 PMCole World 22 @niketalk responded to Rafool @niketalk's topic...and that's just the first page.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Real talk that was bad. REAL BAD. Michael Jackson. I was shocked and bewildered when he said Russell Brand.

And not the funny laugh with you bad like the bachs on bachs on bachs.

In the end, after Graduation and then the slightly improved attempt on MBDTF especially when on the same tracks as Jay you gotta accept Ye's weaknesses. Most of his rhymes are just heartfelt, slightly clever, and for added swag.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Real talk that was bad. REAL BAD. Michael Jackson. I was shocked and bewildered when he said Russell Brand.

And not the funny laugh with you bad like the bachs on bachs on bachs.

In the end, after Graduation and then the slightly improved attempt on MBDTF especially when on the same tracks as Jay you gotta accept Ye's weaknesses. Most of his rhymes are just heartfelt, slightly clever, and for added swag.

Yea yall sleep on Aziz dude stays talking about his relationship with them dudes. he even references Jay Z in Parks & Rec all the time 

Yea yall sleep on Aziz dude stays talking about his relationship with them dudes. he even references Jay Z in Parks & Rec all the time 

edit:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats not clever to you?

What exactly is your point? I don't post on here much. I didn't create this SN just to "troll" this thread.

My recent posts are in this thread because I'm a Jay-Z fan who was looking forward to this album. I cannot discuss this album without discussing Kanye West's contributions to this album. I don't post in other forums because most of them, General in particular, are full of mainstream-influenced clowns who have NO TASTE in anything and just roll with whatever the current mainstream-favored clown (previously wayne, currently Kanye) says is poppin'.

This thread is a prime example of those people. I've seen so many people quote this:

What's Gucci, my *%*#$?
What's Louis, my killa?
What's drugs, my dealer?

And it's sad because you clowns know nothing about what constitutes good punchlines/rhymes, yet you endlessly quote this line because it's "Kanye West" who said it, and because he name-drops some designer brands. I mean...how silly is that? The lines are saying NOTHING, yet y'all praise it like it's something crazy. I mean, !$! is the dude even saying? Forget about whether or not the line is poppin'... what the #@%% is he even saying? When rappers brag about how much Gucci, etc. they buy, it's already lacking substance. This line  further lacks substance, and I didn't even know that was possible. Dude says 3 lines with zero meaning, but because he says some popular European designer names and uses a rhyme-scheme of ni**a/killa/dealer... it's poppin'?
roll.gif
Okay.

thats not clever to you?

No, it's not clever to me. Why? Because my IQ isn't in the negatives.

!$! is clever about that?
laugh.gif

ZERO-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO, A WHOLE LOTTA O'S!!!

roll.gif
Really? That's poppin'?

Peep this:

This dude is singing/mumbling some nonsense on "Lift Off."

This dude is "icks-nay off my %#@@%-nay" and claims is Pig-Latin.

This dude starts a track off with "L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-L-..."

...and y'all continue to defend this guy? WHY? Because he told you in 2004 that droppin' out of college was poppin'..?
laugh.gif

Dude is a below average pop artist, and y'all call him a great RAPPER?
laugh.gif

edit:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats not clever to you?

What exactly is your point? I don't post on here much. I didn't create this SN just to "troll" this thread.

My recent posts are in this thread because I'm a Jay-Z fan who was looking forward to this album. I cannot discuss this album without discussing Kanye West's contributions to this album. I don't post in other forums because most of them, General in particular, are full of mainstream-influenced clowns who have NO TASTE in anything and just roll with whatever the current mainstream-favored clown (previously wayne, currently Kanye) says is poppin'.

This thread is a prime example of those people. I've seen so many people quote this:

What's Gucci, my *%*#$?
What's Louis, my killa?
What's drugs, my dealer?

And it's sad because you clowns know nothing about what constitutes good punchlines/rhymes, yet you endlessly quote this line because it's "Kanye West" who said it, and because he name-drops some designer brands. I mean...how silly is that? The lines are saying NOTHING, yet y'all praise it like it's something crazy. I mean, !$! is the dude even saying? Forget about whether or not the line is poppin'... what the #@%% is he even saying? When rappers brag about how much Gucci, etc. they buy, it's already lacking substance. This line  further lacks substance, and I didn't even know that was possible. Dude says 3 lines with zero meaning, but because he says some popular European designer names and uses a rhyme-scheme of ni**a/killa/dealer... it's poppin'?
roll.gif
Okay.

thats not clever to you?

laugh.gif

ZERO-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO, A WHOLE LOTTA O'S!!!

roll.gif
Really? That's poppin'?

Peep this:

This dude is singing/mumbling some nonsense on "Lift Off."

This dude is "icks-nay off my %#@@%-nay" and claims is Pig-Latin.

This dude starts a track off with "L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-L-..."

...and y'all continue to defend this guy? WHY? Because he told you in 2004 that droppin' out of college was poppin'..?
laugh.gif

Dude is a below average pop artist, and y'all call him a great RAPPER?
laugh.gif

thats not clever to you?

laugh.gif

first of all if you read my original post i said "those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them". your post was selective reading around that.

different strokes for different folks, but when i first heard that i was like "oh %#+% hes really getting at amber" during that whole phrase given the fact that she used to be a stripper and is more or less a video girl. basically calling her a gold digger for moving from artist to artist.

i mean, alot of what i like about 'ye is the entertainment value. nobody's every confused him with being lyrical. just because an artist isn't lyrical doesn't mean one cant enjoy their music. maybe that's just me

alot of what you're saying is putting words in my mouth.

thats not clever to you?

laugh.gif

first of all if you read my original post i said "those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them". your post was selective reading around that.

different strokes for different folks, but when i first heard that i was like "oh %#+% hes really getting at amber" during that whole phrase given the fact that she used to be a stripper and is more or less a video girl. basically calling her a gold digger for moving from artist to artist.

i mean, alot of what i like about 'ye is the entertainment value. nobody's every confused him with being lyrical. just because an artist isn't lyrical doesn't mean one cant enjoy their music. maybe that's just me

alot of what you're saying is putting words in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom