<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

BESTBUY has the deluxe edition listed for August 15, I thought it was going to be in there stores today (August 12) anybody want to clarify???
I picked up mine as soon as they opened. I also saw Ace Hood's album and it just made me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BESTBUY has the deluxe edition listed for August 15, I thought it was going to be in there stores today (August 12) anybody want to clarify???
I picked up mine as soon as they opened. I also saw Ace Hood's album and it just made me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Lil Wayne & Drake ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake on every hook... Wayne whining all the way through.

This thread doesn't need a garbage article like that in here.

and NO i Am Not a hater of them.. I enjoy "some" of the music they bring out. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do they really even NEED to make a collabo album??? They have so many generic songs together, I'm not
surprised somebody hasn't already pieced a bunch of their songs together and uploaded it on datpiff and called it 'Watch The Young Money Throne'.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Lil Wayne & Drake ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake on every hook... Wayne whining all the way through.

This thread doesn't need a garbage article like that in here.

and NO i Am Not a hater of them.. I enjoy "some" of the music they bring out. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do they really even NEED to make a collabo album??? They have so many generic songs together, I'm not
surprised somebody hasn't already pieced a bunch of their songs together and uploaded it on datpiff and called it 'Watch The Young Money Throne'.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the DELUXE EDITION? cant find it in BK and QNS..

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the DELUXE EDITION? cant find it in BK and QNS..

I just copped the deluxe from the Best Buy not far from Atlantic City near Hampton Mall. This will be my first time hearing bonus tracks.

I just copped the deluxe from the Best Buy not far from Atlantic City near Hampton Mall. This will be my first time hearing bonus tracks.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I like seeing other guys have fun rather than myself. It makes me feel good.

Me too bro do u see how much fun jay z is having i've been paying attention to his facial expressions and have been on set at all his music videos for the past 11 years and I have never seen him this happy before. Man this thread is a damb joke

Me too bro do u see how much fun jay z is having i've been paying attention to his facial expressions and have been on set at all his music videos for the past 11 years and I have never seen him this happy before. Man this thread is a damb joke

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not laughing at you, not laughing with you
just funny as hell.

Spoiler [+]
*waits for complex top 2 jay-z smiles caught on film*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not laughing at you, not laughing with you
just funny as hell.

Spoiler [+]
*waits for complex top 2 jay-z smiles caught on film*