<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

So first record off the album used in a movie trailer will be ____________
imma say "Why I Love You" give it a month or sooner....we know they bout to cash in ..."Power" was erywhere 

imma say "Why I Love You" give it a month or sooner....we know they bout to cash in ..."Power" was erywhere 

Jus' got done listenin' to "Watch the Throne" and all I have to say is, rappers should forget droppin' their albums because the music calendar year for 2011 is done and over with. This fine piece of work is beyond astonishing. This is a masterpiece, classic hands down. 
Anyone of ya'll who ain't cop the album yet, i assure you it is worth every dollar and cent you spend. You have my word. 

otis_redding_biopic.jpg

Jus' got done listenin' to "Watch the Throne" and all I have to say is, rappers should forget droppin' their albums because the music calendar year for 2011 is done and over with. This fine piece of work is beyond astonishing. This is a masterpiece, classic hands down. 
Anyone of ya'll who ain't cop the album yet, i assure you it is worth every dollar and cent you spend. You have my word. 

otis_redding_biopic.jpg

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

HAM or the beat for NCITW

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

HAM or the beat for NCITW

To everyone that downloaded WTT off iTunes on Sunday night and was missing OTIS, hit up their CS team. They sent me free download credits for the issue.

To everyone that downloaded WTT off iTunes on Sunday night and was missing OTIS, hit up their CS team. They sent me free download credits for the issue.

Just bought the deluxe edition at Best Buy. Giving the album a full listen. So far so good. Definitely something to jam in the car or home system to!

Just bought the deluxe edition at Best Buy. Giving the album a full listen. So far so good. Definitely something to jam in the car or home system to!

n's in paris is my favorite hip hop track this year besides common's summer madness

this is a really good album

glad i canceled my web order on bestbuy and picked up the hard copy

there are alot of the deluxe copy's at bestbuy 14 st since i had to go there anyway this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom