<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Copped the deluxe yesterday. Glad to support these guys
pimp.gif

Is 'Welcome to the Jungle' the 8th or 10th song on the CD? Cause in the OP it says it's 10 but on wikipedia and stuff it says it's the 8th track. 

Is 'Welcome to the Jungle' the 8th or 10th song on the CD? Cause in the OP it says it's 10 but on wikipedia and stuff it says it's the 8th track. 

As a follow up, after listening to NCITW again, each individual in the chorus isn't anything without the other regardless of it's disbelief or lack of care for the other. Which echoes back to my original good vs. evil theory, because you can't have good without evil and vice versa ...

As a follow up, after listening to NCITW again, each individual in the chorus isn't anything without the other regardless of it's disbelief or lack of care for the other. Which echoes back to my original good vs. evil theory, because you can't have good without evil and vice versa ...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

It's 8th, I haven't updated that in a minute.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

It's 8th, I haven't updated that in a minute.
embarassed.gif

Some of you dudes really don't appreciate good music. Same cats talking down on this album are in the "bricks squad" and other threads on their knees slurping up every verse being spoke.

Some of you dudes really don't appreciate good music. Same cats talking down on this album are in the "bricks squad" and other threads on their knees slurping up every verse being spoke.

Back
Top Bottom