<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly I will say the main reason why WTT didnt leak that nobody was filing HAM it was cheap song .That album got its real buzz during the week and a half before its release .Nobody was truly checking or talking about it for a long time.Folks need to quit giving undo credit to these dudes like this was an ingenius idea.Folks are really trying to push this album to a height it doesnt deserve.Folks saying its Luxury Rap are the same folks who will clown birdman for big tymers albums .It aint no different.Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album.
Honestly no one read further than that seeing that that is COMPLETELY wrong.
You probably thought your 'hunch' was on point, too.
So this album was on everybody's watch list all year.Thats a complete lie your telling yourself now.HAM wasn't even talked about like that it wasn't extremely popular at all.

Honestly I will say the main reason why WTT didnt leak that nobody was filing HAM it was cheap song .That album got its real buzz during the week and a half before its release .Nobody was truly checking or talking about it for a long time.Folks need to quit giving undo credit to these dudes like this was an ingenius idea.Folks are really trying to push this album to a height it doesnt deserve.Folks saying its Luxury Rap are the same folks who will clown birdman for big tymers albums .It aint no different.Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album.
So this album was on everybody's watch list all year.Thats a complete lie your telling yourself now.HAM wasn't even talked about like that it wasn't extremely popular at all.

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

Whether a song is popular has nothing to do with an album with 2 of the biggest names in the game leaking or not leaking. Sounds like youre suggesting hackers are sitting back thinking "Do people really want an album with Kanye & Jay Z...Nah I wont leak it" 
laugh.gif

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

Whether a song is popular has nothing to do with an album with 2 of the biggest names in the game leaking or not leaking. Sounds like youre suggesting hackers are sitting back thinking "Do people really want an album with Kanye & Jay Z...Nah I wont leak it" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

laugh.gif

Uh Im saying the main reason the album didnt leak was because nobody was really checking for it .IF ham was popular we would have heard all types of songs from 30 second joints and beats and parts of tracks. This album not leaking was not some planned out venture.It was just a case of this album not really having a buzz .

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

laugh.gif

Uh Im saying the main reason the album didnt leak was because nobody was really checking for it .IF ham was popular we would have heard all types of songs from 30 second joints and beats and parts of tracks. This album not leaking was not some planned out venture.It was just a case of this album not really having a buzz .

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Can't get over how good of a song Primetime is. Song is way too under the radar.
Song is too cold. It's like right when the album is winding down you get hit with a banger.

I haven't listened to WTT since 2 days after it came out, but Primetime & The Joy get infinite spins...even though I've been spinning The Joy for like 6 months already.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Can't get over how good of a song Primetime is. Song is way too under the radar.
Song is too cold. It's like right when the album is winding down you get hit with a banger.

I haven't listened to WTT since 2 days after it came out, but Primetime & The Joy get infinite spins...even though I've been spinning The Joy for like 6 months already.

I could see where rocksJs was coming from as far as people first hearing HAM goes. When i first heard about WTT, and the 1st release date came out (maybe March), I knew it wouldn't
come out then, and when I heard HAM, I remember thinking "Jay & Kanye got an got together, for THIS", and I dismissed the album until I heard Otis a couple of times, and wanted to
cop it once I started reading all theese night and day reviews about it. Can't lie though, WTT's buzz was purely from just hearing Jay & Kanye getting together for a full album, and the internet.
If it had MBDTF buzz, there's not telling how much 1st week sales they would have had based on the seperate releases. 

I could see where rocksJs was coming from as far as people first hearing HAM goes. When i first heard about WTT, and the 1st release date came out (maybe March), I knew it wouldn't
come out then, and when I heard HAM, I remember thinking "Jay & Kanye got an got together, for THIS", and I dismissed the album until I heard Otis a couple of times, and wanted to
cop it once I started reading all theese night and day reviews about it. Can't lie though, WTT's buzz was purely from just hearing Jay & Kanye getting together for a full album, and the internet.
If it had MBDTF buzz, there's not telling how much 1st week sales they would have had based on the seperate releases. 

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

laugh.gif

WOOOOW
you are clueless. 

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

laugh.gif

WOOOOW
you are clueless. 

That performance was ill. Jay in tims LOL, haven't seen him in that since "What We Do?". Where was J.Cole sitting though?

That performance was ill. Jay in tims LOL, haven't seen him in that since "What We Do?". Where was J.Cole sitting though?

Album leaks are based more on access than they or interest.  You're really saying that an album from 2 of the biggest names in music wouldn't
leak because of a weak single?

Album leaks are based more on access than they or interest.  You're really saying that an album from 2 of the biggest names in music wouldn't

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I thought we were off that?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Ppl recorded the listening party and daily I was looking for it, it definitely would have been one the biggest leaks.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Ppl recorded the listening party and daily I was looking for it, it definitely would have been one the biggest leaks.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif

i know right 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif

i know right 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom