<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly I will say the main reason why WTT didnt leak that nobody was filing HAM it was cheap song .That album got its real buzz during the week and a half before its release .Nobody was truly checking or talking about it for a long time.Folks need to quit giving undo credit to these dudes like this was an ingenius idea.Folks are really trying to push this album to a height it doesnt deserve.Folks saying its Luxury Rap are the same folks who will clown birdman for big tymers albums .It aint no different.Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album.

sick.gif

!%*! was he trying to say???

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Honestly I will say the main reason why WTT didnt leak that nobody was filing HAM it was cheap song .That album got its real buzz during the week and a half before its release .Nobody was truly checking or talking about it for a long time.Folks need to quit giving undo credit to these dudes like this was an ingenius idea.Folks are really trying to push this album to a height it doesnt deserve.Folks saying its Luxury Rap are the same folks who will clown birdman for big tymers albums .It aint no different.Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album.

sick.gif

!%*! was he trying to say???

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm in tears. Thanks for the laugh, my man.

Not sure why that's so funny to you. It's actually true. The only rhymes that Kanye spits on this album that Birdman couldn't spit are on "Murder To Excellence."
Everything else is just crap.

Hell Kanye barely raps above Birdman on this album
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure why that's so funny to you. It's actually true. The only rhymes that Kanye spits on this album that Birdman couldn't spit are on "Murder To Excellence."

Originally Posted by tune205

So this album was on everybody's watch list all year.Thats a complete lie your telling yourself now.HAM wasn't even talked about like that it wasn't extremely popular at all.

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

Whether a song is popular has nothing to do with an album with 2 of the biggest names in the game leaking or not leaking. Sounds like youre suggesting hackers are sitting back thinking "Do people really want an album with Kanye & Jay Z...Nah I wont leak it" 
laugh.gif

Uh Im saying the main reason the album didnt leak was because nobody was really checking for it .IF ham was popular we would have heard all types of songs from 30 second joints and beats and parts of tracks. This album not leaking was not some planned out venture.It was just a case of this album not really having a buzz .

Now this was funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

So this album was on everybody's watch list all year.Thats a complete lie your telling yourself now.HAM wasn't even talked about like that it wasn't extremely popular at all.

Dude just stop it 
laugh.gif

Nah Ima help you out. 

Whether a song is popular has nothing to do with an album with 2 of the biggest names in the game leaking or not leaking. Sounds like youre suggesting hackers are sitting back thinking "Do people really want an album with Kanye & Jay Z...Nah I wont leak it" 
laugh.gif

Uh Im saying the main reason the album didnt leak was because nobody was really checking for it .IF ham was popular we would have heard all types of songs from 30 second joints and beats and parts of tracks. This album not leaking was not some planned out venture.It was just a case of this album not really having a buzz .

Now this was funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmm... I read what you said... I tried to take it seriously. Naaaaahhhh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmm... I read what you said... I tried to take it seriously. Naaaaahhhh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so...Birdie can do a New Day, Who Gon Stop Me, Illest @#$%^&*&$% Alive, Primetime, Gotta Have It?
and are you saying that Ye is lyrically incompetent cause i'll give u a list of songs that prove you wrong dunny   

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so...Birdie can do a New Day, Who Gon Stop Me, Illest @#$%^&*&$% Alive, Primetime, Gotta Have It?
and are you saying that Ye is lyrically incompetent cause i'll give u a list of songs that prove you wrong dunny   

i could be totally wrong but I think Cole World is actually Time 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 trying to troll under a different name...wouldnt be surprised at all

i could be totally wrong but I think Cole World is actually Time 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 trying to troll under a different name...wouldnt be surprised at all

I don't know why WTT is getting pegged as "Luxury rap" especially in 2011.

I mean, I know it exists, but they speak on it well, at least in this day n age.

It should have been spoken on when Jay was talking about Vera Wang Couture wedding dresses on "change clothes"
something NO ONE should really relate to, seemed like an empty attempt to seem trendy.

when it has NO backing to it, it should be attacked and addressed, I think at this point Jay and Kanye know when/how to mention high end stuff.
when the rest of hiphop follow suit and buy "red louis Vittons" and just yell brand names for no damn reason... is when it sounds asinine

Back
Top Bottom