<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Started in eighty-eight (he started hustling in 1988 for the first time), got warm in ninety-two (he started getting into the rap game in 1992)
Started rapping in '88, started getting recognized in '92. Jay had been hustling before 88. Pretty sure there are pics of Jay w/ truck jewels around like '87 He started @%%*@@% w/ Jaz around 88. '92 was when his name started buzzing more ( '92-'94 Can I get open?, Show and Prove, In my lifetime, I can't get w/ that, etc)

I could be wrong tho.
laugh.gif
 I'm glad he acknowledged this, because on Takeover he magically forgot about the 8 years he spent doing nothing. 

Sorry you take everything in diss records (songs that are known to syreetch and bend the truth to one's advantage) as literal fact
laugh.gif
He was just getting under Nas's skin by suggesting he was hotter than Nas at the time even though he put out his first album later than he did.

I knew Nas forgot how to count when he said Jay was 36 in a karate class but you don't hear me complaining
laugh.gif
It was rap beef, and it's done now.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Started in eighty-eight (he started hustling in 1988 for the first time), got warm in ninety-two (he started getting into the rap game in 1992)
Started rapping in '88, started getting recognized in '92. Jay had been hustling before 88. Pretty sure there are pics of Jay w/ truck jewels around like '87 He started @%%*@@% w/ Jaz around 88. '92 was when his name started buzzing more ( '92-'94 Can I get open?, Show and Prove, In my lifetime, I can't get w/ that, etc)

I could be wrong tho.
laugh.gif
 I'm glad he acknowledged this, because on Takeover he magically forgot about the 8 years he spent doing nothing. 

Sorry you take everything in diss records (songs that are known to syreetch and bend the truth to one's advantage) as literal fact
laugh.gif
He was just getting under Nas's skin by suggesting he was hotter than Nas at the time even though he put out his first album later than he did.

I knew Nas forgot how to count when he said Jay was 36 in a karate class but you don't hear me complaining
laugh.gif
It was rap beef, and it's done now.

Long Rant Time: Questo’s Official Unofficial Review of Everyone Else’s #WTT Reviews -or- Just a 40-Year Old Vergin’ Washin The Throne

by questlove on August 8, 2011

Let you in on a secret. I use Sushi spots as litmus tests for people.
That’s right: a 90 min dinner can tell me a person’s entire life
experience w/o them saying a thing. Jump in full throttle with BBQ
Eel? (They been places/seen thangs) Never tried chopsticks but willing
to learn? what’s “shellacked

Long Rant Time: Questo’s Official Unofficial Review of Everyone Else’s #WTT Reviews -or- Just a 40-Year Old Vergin’ Washin The Throne

by questlove on August 8, 2011

Let you in on a secret. I use Sushi spots as litmus tests for people.
That’s right: a 90 min dinner can tell me a person’s entire life
experience w/o them saying a thing. Jump in full throttle with BBQ
Eel? (They been places/seen thangs) Never tried chopsticks but willing
to learn? what’s “shellacked

At first listen I wasn't feeling the album but now I find it to be dope
pimp.gif

A nice blunt a long drive and this album is sick
Favorite tracks
N___as in Paris
New day
Primetime
Jungle
Church
Lift off
Joy
That's My @%#**
pimp.gif

At first listen I wasn't feeling the album but now I find it to be dope
pimp.gif

A nice blunt a long drive and this album is sick
Favorite tracks
N___as in Paris
New day
Primetime
Jungle
Church
Lift off
Joy
That's My @%#**
pimp.gif

Christian rapper trying to go the 50 Cent, The Game route. Throwing shots at Jay and Ye in order to get some light, what makes him more despicable though is that he's doing in the name of� Jesus.

Christian rapper trying to go the 50 Cent, The Game route. Throwing shots at Jay and Ye in order to get some light, what makes him more despicable though is that he's doing in the name of� Jesus.

Dont care bout dude at all, but it was cool.
As a proud christian myself, there are alotta critiques i could have
About his expression of his faith but this is a music forum and i don't
Wanna go too left page (unless asked). But the trak was coo.

Dont care bout dude at all, but it was cool.
As a proud christian myself, there are alotta critiques i could have
About his expression of his faith but this is a music forum and i don't
Wanna go too left page (unless asked). But the trak was coo.

Serious question, are there any Christian rappers who don't sound corny and hokey, nor don't come off as hypocrites?

Serious question, are there any Christian rappers who don't sound corny and hokey, nor don't come off as hypocrites?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yuup!

When I heard Bey was pregnant NEW DAY came straight to mind.

same. actually when i heard new day it reminded me that b was pregnant, and there were rumors like 5 months ago.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yuup!

When I heard Bey was pregnant NEW DAY came straight to mind.

same. actually when i heard new day it reminded me that b was pregnant, and there were rumors like 5 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom