<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

LOL, I thought so. I remember some Christian rapper making a version of "Stan" directed at Eminem. And Wine-O from Houston USED to be a Christian rapper.
Then there's some group called The Cross Movement, but nothing made me seek out any of there stuff. I guess that really is a paradox.

LOL, I thought so. I remember some Christian rapper making a version of "Stan" directed at Eminem. And Wine-O from Houston USED to be a Christian rapper.
Then there's some group called The Cross Movement, but nothing made me seek out any of there stuff. I guess that really is a paradox.

And Wine-O from Houston USED to be a Christian rapper.
So did Big Sean.
laugh.gif

dude went in on that No Church In The Wild. alot of these Christian rappers are going in on these mainstream cats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude went in on that No Church In The Wild. alot of these Christian rappers are going in on these mainstream cats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Serious question, are there any Christian rappers who don't sound corny and hokey, nor don't come off as hypocrites?

That's not possible. They all sound lame.
my cousin introduced me to some of these dudes music wit the preface they werent corny. he was right tho...i know of three of them and from what ive heard they actually make really good music. Trip Lee, Lecrae and Tedshaii are some names i would google if u wanna hear some of their stuff.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Serious question, are there any Christian rappers who don't sound corny and hokey, nor don't come off as hypocrites?

That's not possible. They all sound lame.
my cousin introduced me to some of these dudes music wit the preface they werent corny. he was right tho...i know of three of them and from what ive heard they actually make really good music. Trip Lee, Lecrae and Tedshaii are some names i would google if u wanna hear some of their stuff.

I was/am pleasantly surprised with this album. at first, i thought they were going to talk about how much "stuff" they got. While that was mentioned, I found the album to be uplifting, motivational and encouraging. almost like hearing a sermon from your pastor ( which is saying a lot since i haven't been to church in a few years). This is just some good ole feel good music. I will play the hell out of it which is shocking b/c nas is my favorite rapper and is better than jay to me. 

I was/am pleasantly surprised with this album. at first, i thought they were going to talk about how much "stuff" they got. While that was mentioned, I found the album to be uplifting, motivational and encouraging. almost like hearing a sermon from your pastor ( which is saying a lot since i haven't been to church in a few years). This is just some good ole feel good music. I will play the hell out of it which is shocking b/c nas is my favorite rapper and is better than jay to me. 

Glad to hear N****s In Paris on the radio.
and once I heard that shhhiii  iiittttt in the club this weekend, I was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

Same goes for OTIS in the club 
pimp.gif

Cant wait for the concert.

Glad to hear N****s In Paris on the radio.
and once I heard that shhhiii  iiittttt in the club this weekend, I was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

Same goes for OTIS in the club 
pimp.gif

Cant wait for the concert.

does anyone know if thats a sample at the beginning of "Gotta Have It" ?

the voice ooh-ing throughout the whole song, before the james brown samples. it's dope i just want to know if that's an original studio recording or sampled from somewhere.

does anyone know if thats a sample at the beginning of "Gotta Have It" ?

the voice ooh-ing throughout the whole song, before the james brown samples. it's dope i just want to know if that's an original studio recording or sampled from somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom