<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

In almost exactly 2 weeks from now, the show will be starting in Detroit. These 2 weeks can't go any quicker!

In almost exactly 2 weeks from now, the show will be starting in Detroit. These 2 weeks can't go any quicker!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

ThisWhere you sitting? I got the VIP package 8th seat

10 more days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

This

Where you sitting? I got the VIP package 8th seat

I'm on the floor in section D.

This

I'm on the floor in section D.

VIP is dope but expect it to be packed out. At least from what I was told at MSG was certain celebs or people with certain VIP passes were able to bring as many people as they wanted into VIP and security couldnt do a thing about it. I thought this was
laugh.gif
 because at one point I looked at VIP and Trey Songz was forced to stand on the seat to see the stage.

VIP is dope but expect it to be packed out. At least from what I was told at MSG was certain celebs or people with certain VIP passes were able to bring as many people as they wanted into VIP and security couldnt do a thing about it. I thought this was
laugh.gif
 because at one point I looked at VIP and Trey Songz was forced to stand on the seat to see the stage.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

This

laugh.gif

I'm sure there are a lot more celebs attending a show in NY then in Detroit... could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

This

laugh.gif

I'm sure there are a lot more celebs attending a show in NY then in Detroit... could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom