<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

I was at the 2nd MSG show on the 8th. That was my first time seeing Kanye live, 2nd time seeing Jay. 

Jay messed up on his Monster verse a bit. Kanye gave little to no energy during his Run this Town verse. 

I'm glad I got to see Jay perform his verse on the Diamonds remix and Kanye  perform Through the Wire, though.

The encore was underwhelming. 

laugh.gif
at the prices of those t-shirts. Overall, it was a good show, and still not worth the price I paid for the ticket. 

I was at the 2nd MSG show on the 8th. That was my first time seeing Kanye live, 2nd time seeing Jay. 

Jay messed up on his Monster verse a bit. Kanye gave little to no energy during his Run this Town verse. 

I'm glad I got to see Jay perform his verse on the Diamonds remix and Kanye  perform Through the Wire, though.

The encore was underwhelming. 

laugh.gif
at the prices of those t-shirts. Overall, it was a good show, and still not worth the price I paid for the ticket. 

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Versace x H&M jacket (the whole Versace x H&M collection for that matter) is releasing in select H&M stores nationwide on the 19th @ 8 AM.

Let the chaos ensue.

As the date gets closer, I wonder when will people start camping out for that jacket due to the HYPE being at an all time high since Kanye wore it. Also since it seems to be limited.
This is very different from camping out for sneakers, a whole different scene so I don't know when and how this will play out.
tired.gif
From what I understand, the release is crazy more so on the women's side. They need organized lines, bracelets for the first 280, etc.

The men's side doesn't need a line at all. Store opens at 8 AM and it's fair game from there.

I'd expect camping in the very early AM....and some of the diehard nuts camping the night prior anywhere starting from 7PM-11PM.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Versace x H&M jacket (the whole Versace x H&M collection for that matter) is releasing in select H&M stores nationwide on the 19th @ 8 AM.

Let the chaos ensue.

As the date gets closer, I wonder when will people start camping out for that jacket due to the HYPE being at an all time high since Kanye wore it. Also since it seems to be limited.
This is very different from camping out for sneakers, a whole different scene so I don't know when and how this will play out.
tired.gif
From what I understand, the release is crazy more so on the women's side. They need organized lines, bracelets for the first 280, etc.

The men's side doesn't need a line at all. Store opens at 8 AM and it's fair game from there.

I'd expect camping in the very early AM....and some of the diehard nuts camping the night prior anywhere starting from 7PM-11PM.

for anyone who went to the NY MSG shows, which was better, the first or second? Or if anyone heard about it, were there major differences between the two shows? I guess this could apply to any city.

for anyone who went to the NY MSG shows, which was better, the first or second? Or if anyone heard about it, were there major differences between the two shows? I guess this could apply to any city.

I went to the NJ concert on Nov. 5th..dope concert..Kanye really killed his sets..should've showed the crowd more love like Jay did..but overall I was impressed..

Bought two shirts
pimp.gif
the Kanye vampire lookin one and the "Roc Nation" joint..

They performed Ns in Paris 3 times in a row tho
laugh.gif

I went to the NJ concert on Nov. 5th..dope concert..Kanye really killed his sets..should've showed the crowd more love like Jay did..but overall I was impressed..

Bought two shirts
pimp.gif
the Kanye vampire lookin one and the "Roc Nation" joint..

They performed Ns in Paris 3 times in a row tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

Both nights were dope, only difference was more celebritys on the second night and for some reason I thought it was more crowded the first night on monday.

They performed Paris 5 times
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
   How are you going to perform that song numerous times and not give us Illest mother alive
tired.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

Both nights were dope, only difference was more celebritys on the second night and for some reason I thought it was more crowded the first night on monday.

They performed Paris 5 times
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
   How are you going to perform that song numerous times and not give us Illest mother alive
tired.gif

That would piss me off that they did it 5 times but no IMA or MTE. Like really pissed off. Just like how it'll piss me off when Hov does all his pop singles that I never cared for. Sure, it makes the casual mainstream fan happy. But who cares, you have enough money, make your true fans who appreciate your entire body of music happy. Even if casual fans don't know the song, they are still gonna rock with it.

That would piss me off that they did it 5 times but no IMA or MTE. Like really pissed off. Just like how it'll piss me off when Hov does all his pop singles that I never cared for. Sure, it makes the casual mainstream fan happy. But who cares, you have enough money, make your true fans who appreciate your entire body of music happy. Even if casual fans don't know the song, they are still gonna rock with it.

Back
Top Bottom