<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

As long as NBA season keeps getting delayed or pushed back they will continue to add more dates to venues in the future.  Those arena owners can use the money.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

By the time the show hits Vegas N's in Paris will be the whole 2nd half of the set
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can already see it for the Chicago show... this is the first time we've done this, this many times....
roll.gif

I can already see it for the Chicago show... this is the first time we've done this, this many times....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

I wished they performed Murder to Excellence, Why I love you, Encore, and Illest Mother___ Alive but overall it was a night that I wish I could relive again
pimp.gif

Not plying the 1st 2 songs is unacceptable ESPECIALLY M2E

Originally Posted by bay1591

I wished they performed Murder to Excellence, Why I love you, Encore, and Illest Mother___ Alive but overall it was a night that I wish I could relive again
pimp.gif

Not plying the 1st 2 songs is unacceptable ESPECIALLY M2E

No other official thread for this stuff...

..but YO @ the prices of the Versace x H&M already around 400+ on eBay already.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Blame Kanye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Blame Kanye
laugh.gif

mods delete if inappropriate, but i cant make pitt show on 11/27 and have 2 tix sec 113 row w aisle seats that i paid face value for $430 will hook someone on nt up for $260 if they want em

mods delete if inappropriate, but i cant make pitt show on 11/27 and have 2 tix sec 113 row w aisle seats that i paid face value for $430 will hook someone on nt up for $260 if they want em

Finally got my tickets to the show in Kansas City. Got a pretty good deal on them from a friend that isnt able to go anymore.

Finally got my tickets to the show in Kansas City. Got a pretty good deal on them from a friend that isnt able to go anymore.

was at the AC show last Saturday and at the end they played N's in Paris 5 times too, i felt the song was played out too because of too much radio play but when they played it 5 times in a row i loved every bit of it THT ISHSHS CRAY hell i even wanted them to play it for the 6th time LOL

was at the AC show last Saturday and at the end they played N's in Paris 5 times too, i felt the song was played out too because of too much radio play but when they played it 5 times in a row i loved every bit of it THT ISHSHS CRAY hell i even wanted them to play it for the 6th time LOL

Back
Top Bottom