<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Even if casual fans don't know the song, they are still gonna rock with it.

Um...you know how many casuals go to a Hov concert though
laugh.gif
Can't alienate them by playing your B-sides instead of the hits, especially when they might be buying the record afterwards by strength of of the smash single. Agreed that playing NIP 5x is OD though

Although, then again...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Even if casual fans don't know the song, they are still gonna rock with it.

Um...you know how many casuals go to a Hov concert though
laugh.gif
Can't alienate them by playing your B-sides instead of the hits, especially when they might be buying the record afterwards by strength of of the smash single. Agreed that playing NIP 5x is OD though

Although, then again...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I really don't understand playing N's in Paris more than twice. It baffles me

You won't unless you've seen them in concert...
Man that $@+@ must be backed by an Illuminati chant. I refuse to believe that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll find out in a month

I mean don't get me wrong. I'm sure when I'm faded and NIP comes on 5 times in a row, I'll be going crazy 5 times in a row, but still, I'd love to see so many other songs.

It's like during the Home and Home shows... Jay mixed it up PERFECTLY, had some of the mainstream songs, but started with the intro to the dynasty, did his verse from Free Mason, his verse from the Diamonds Remix, and from Guess Who's Back. Unless you are a hardcore Jay fan, you wouldn't know those tracks. Meanwhile Eminem did nothing but radio hits. I can understand doing some radio hits, but seeing Jigga do Guess Who's Back? Never would have even thought of him doing that, but as soon as the beat dropped, I remembered it. When you have the name that a Jay-z or an Eminem does, you can have a good mix of both radio hits, and songs only hardcore fans would know.

That's why one of my favorite show's Ive ever been to was J. Cole last year before FNL or his album. Everything he performed was underground for the most part, no pop records, no radio singles, just a raw show for an hour. Luckily I still love almost all of Kanye's "pop" songs, but a lot of Jay's pop songs I could do without.

Originally Posted by ItzJono

I really don't understand playing N's in Paris more than twice. It baffles me

You won't unless you've seen them in concert...
Man that $@+@ must be backed by an Illuminati chant. I refuse to believe that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll find out in a month

I mean don't get me wrong. I'm sure when I'm faded and NIP comes on 5 times in a row, I'll be going crazy 5 times in a row, but still, I'd love to see so many other songs.

It's like during the Home and Home shows... Jay mixed it up PERFECTLY, had some of the mainstream songs, but started with the intro to the dynasty, did his verse from Free Mason, his verse from the Diamonds Remix, and from Guess Who's Back. Unless you are a hardcore Jay fan, you wouldn't know those tracks. Meanwhile Eminem did nothing but radio hits. I can understand doing some radio hits, but seeing Jigga do Guess Who's Back? Never would have even thought of him doing that, but as soon as the beat dropped, I remembered it. When you have the name that a Jay-z or an Eminem does, you can have a good mix of both radio hits, and songs only hardcore fans would know.

That's why one of my favorite show's Ive ever been to was J. Cole last year before FNL or his album. Everything he performed was underground for the most part, no pop records, no radio singles, just a raw show for an hour. Luckily I still love almost all of Kanye's "pop" songs, but a lot of Jay's pop songs I could do without.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

N's In Paris 5 times last night at the AAA.
sick.gif

Hell, I could have done without seeing it twice, but I still tolerated it the second time.

I was pissed by seeing them actually do it 3 times, once being the first song during the encore. Like, seriously?

Originally Posted by miamib30514

N's In Paris 5 times last night at the AAA.
sick.gif

Hell, I could have done without seeing it twice, but I still tolerated it the second time.

I was pissed by seeing them actually do it 3 times, once being the first song during the encore. Like, seriously?

Originally Posted by presequel

for anyone who went to the NY MSG shows, which was better, the first or second? Or if anyone heard about it, were there major differences between the two shows? I guess this could apply to any city.

Both nights were dope, only difference was more celebritys on the second night and for some reason I thought it was more crowded the first night on monday.

They performed Paris 5 times
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
   How are you going to perform that song numerous times and not give us Illest mother alive
tired.gif
They did Illest Mother Alive in Atlanta.
They did N-Bombs In Paris three times, but five is OD.

Originally Posted by presequel

for anyone who went to the NY MSG shows, which was better, the first or second? Or if anyone heard about it, were there major differences between the two shows? I guess this could apply to any city.

Both nights were dope, only difference was more celebritys on the second night and for some reason I thought it was more crowded the first night on monday.

They performed Paris 5 times
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
   How are you going to perform that song numerous times and not give us Illest mother alive
tired.gif
They did Illest Mother Alive in Atlanta.
They did N-Bombs In Paris three times, but five is OD.

Even doing the song twice is OD when there's other good songs on the album to perform. Being a "stan" of both I don't even know if I want to go anymore....

Even doing the song twice is OD when there's other good songs on the album to perform. Being a "stan" of both I don't even know if I want to go anymore....

Back
Top Bottom