<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by manslayer

So if anyone needs a single floor ticket to the tacoma show, please PM me. I can't go anymore and don't want to hold anyone else away from getting to see this concert

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

So if anyone needs a single floor ticket to the tacoma show, please PM me. I can't go anymore and don't want to hold anyone else away from getting to see this concert

nerd.gif

Went to the third and final show at the STAPLES Center last night.  Best concert I've ever been to.  Hands down.  They did N*ggas in Paris 10 TIMES! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here are some pictures: (All taken with my iPhone -- get at me on instagram: DroStacks)

i29jr6.jpg

"ALL OF THE LIGHTS!"

971mpl.jpg

Otis.

acvli0.jpg

Jay-Z.

xbal3b.jpg

2rcbt5f.jpg

m8oiug.jpg

Kanye.

"Be Great. Be awesome. Be amazing."

Went to the third and final show at the STAPLES Center last night.  Best concert I've ever been to.  Hands down.  They did N*ggas in Paris 10 TIMES! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here are some pictures: (All taken with my iPhone -- get at me on instagram: DroStacks)

i29jr6.jpg

"ALL OF THE LIGHTS!"

971mpl.jpg

Otis.

acvli0.jpg

Jay-Z.

xbal3b.jpg

2rcbt5f.jpg

m8oiug.jpg

Kanye.

"Be Great. Be awesome. Be amazing."

I'm on my phone, don't have my contacts in & it's late.

In the vid where the lil boy has a design cut in his head, was that French takung a pic w/ them lmao
nerd.gif

I'm on my phone, don't have my contacts in & it's late.

In the vid where the lil boy has a design cut in his head, was that French takung a pic w/ them lmao
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

how many of you guys bought the concert T's? they fit true to size?

Got the US flag one with the tour dates on the back. That fits true to sz (xl). I got one of Kanye's tees with his name on the back N that one was more of a slim fit type. Was drunk when I bought it cus I'm probably never gonna where it (kanyes)On another note, the concert will be one of the most memorable concerts I've been to. U get to see two totally different entertainers perform together. KAnye even had me doing his "dance" during NIP.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

how many of you guys bought the concert T's? they fit true to size?

Got the US flag one with the tour dates on the back. That fits true to sz (xl). I got one of Kanye's tees with his name on the back N that one was more of a slim fit type. Was drunk when I bought it cus I'm probably never gonna where it (kanyes)On another note, the concert will be one of the most memorable concerts I've been to. U get to see two totally different entertainers perform together. KAnye even had me doing his "dance" during NIP.

Originally Posted by presequel

can your iphone zoom in from way in the back? damn. lol
Haha no.  They have two stages set up.  I was right behind the smaller stage (behind the production crew) -- closer photos of Kanye.  
The main stage was across the way.  -- The "Otis" photo, as well as the laser photos.

Originally Posted by presequel

can your iphone zoom in from way in the back? damn. lol
Haha no.  They have two stages set up.  I was right behind the smaller stage (behind the production crew) -- closer photos of Kanye.  
The main stage was across the way.  -- The "Otis" photo, as well as the laser photos.

Back
Top Bottom