<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Them things hit me for $240 for the 6 T's I bought.

Just glad I got my Flag T!

dam 6 of the same tees?
laugh.gif
why didnt you guys get the yeezy or jay tees?

I did. But I didnt like the face T's for myself.. Gave the 2 face T's to my cousins. 2 Flags for me. 1 flag for my main girl and the other for my mother(she loves Hov)

^^^
Off top!

My homie SO HIGH was stupid lifted 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. We all was ON!

So was your original ticket by the block? How close did you make it to the front?

^^^
Off top!

My homie SO HIGH was stupid lifted 
. We all was ON!

So was your original ticket by the block? How close did you make it to the front?

I was right by the 2nd stage... I moved up for like 30 minutes and was posted in an aisle around row 15 til they told me to go back
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

It was fun as hell tho, I almost lost my voice.

I was right by the 2nd stage... I moved up for like 30 minutes and was posted in an aisle around row 15 til they told me to go back
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone know or have a link to any article that talks about production costs of this tour? Im just curious. If anyone has this info, Id appreciate it.

Does anyone know or have a link to any article that talks about production costs of this tour? Im just curious. If anyone has this info, Id appreciate it.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Right on!
Shhhiii. ittttt My voice was shot right after it was over. Yea I was screaming all the words to the songs. For a few hours I got to pretend I was Kanye and Hov. 
laugh.gif

It was a real good time. Wish I could see it again.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Right on!
Shhhiii. ittttt My voice was shot right after it was over. Yea I was screaming all the words to the songs. For a few hours I got to pretend I was Kanye and Hov. 
laugh.gif

It was a real good time. Wish I could see it again.

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by wanksta23

None of those songs were performed. On another that speech Jay and Ye gave belongs in the motivational thread. I'm gonna remember that whenever I feel at my lowest. I was really hoping they'd do Murder to Excellence also.
what was the song they played right after that?
Honestly, I forgot but it was the speech about Kanye contemplating suicide etc.
Was the same speech where he told the crowd not to be humble and to be amazing/awesome throughout your days. That speech though was on some other level motivation @%%!. 

None of those songs were performed. On another that speech Jay and Ye gave belongs in the motivational thread. I'm gonna remember that whenever I feel at my lowest. I was really hoping they'd do Murder to Excellence also.
Was the same speech where he told the crowd not to be humble and to be amazing/awesome throughout your days. That speech though was on some other level motivation @%%!. 

Originally Posted by JJC6723

is there a vid up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

is there a vid up?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom