<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

SJ show was awesome...
Was getting alcohol then the the switching act/theatre music started playing and everybody SPRINTED to their seats.. It was comedy 
laugh.gif

k3uesy.jpg

14ctahv.jpg

Def one of the best shows I've ever been to.

SJ show was awesome...
Was getting alcohol then the the switching act/theatre music started playing and everybody SPRINTED to their seats.. It was comedy 
laugh.gif

k3uesy.jpg

14ctahv.jpg

Def one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what was the song they played right after that?
Honestly, I forgot but it was the speech about Kanye contemplating suicide etc.
Was the same speech where he told the crowd not to be humble and to be amazing/awesome throughout your days. That speech though was on some other level motivation @%%!. 
Im pretty sure it was. And now that I think of it, Jay might've performed Hard Knock Life afterwards.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what was the song they played right after that?
Honestly, I forgot but it was the speech about Kanye contemplating suicide etc.
Was the same speech where he told the crowd not to be humble and to be amazing/awesome throughout your days. That speech though was on some other level motivation @%%!. 
Im pretty sure it was. And now that I think of it, Jay might've performed Hard Knock Life afterwards.

^If I remember correctly they sat down on the step and then performed New Day and then Hard Knock Life

^If I remember correctly they sat down on the step and then performed New Day and then Hard Knock Life

SJ show was NUTS...loved it. Worth the money seeing my two fav artists out there.

I'll try and post some pics i got, took a couple good ones.
wasn't surprised that we got !@!%%* in paris 3 times, san jose doesn't get it poppin like that

SJ show was NUTS...loved it. Worth the money seeing my two fav artists out there.

I'll try and post some pics i got, took a couple good ones.
wasn't surprised that we got !@!%%* in paris 3 times, san jose doesn't get it poppin like that

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Them things hit me for $240 for the 6 T's I bought.

Just glad I got my Flag T!

dam 6 of the same tees?
laugh.gif
why didnt you guys get the yeezy or jay tees?

I did. But I didnt like the face T's for myself.. Gave the 2 face T's to my cousins. 2 Flags for me. 1 flag for my main girl and the other for my mother(she loves Hov)
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Its just a concert t-shirt...

Instead of buying all those shirts, why didn't you just take another person?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Them things hit me for $240 for the 6 T's I bought.

Just glad I got my Flag T!

dam 6 of the same tees?
laugh.gif
why didnt you guys get the yeezy or jay tees?

I did. But I didnt like the face T's for myself.. Gave the 2 face T's to my cousins. 2 Flags for me. 1 flag for my main girl and the other for my mother(she loves Hov)
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Its just a concert t-shirt...

Instead of buying all those shirts, why didn't you just take another person?

Woooooooahhhhhhh just peeped the young god James Blake in the studio in one of those voyr vids.

nerd.gif

Woooooooahhhhhhh just peeped the young god James Blake in the studio in one of those voyr vids.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

nerd.gif

Which video?  Don't feel like watching all of them.
James Blake. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom