<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Any info on a Houston pre-sale?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I'm still unsure about paying $400+ for two tickets to see two rappers with mediocre stage presence perform a bunch of songs from after-their-prime.

We're talking about Kanye and Jay-Z right? Because this sounds like you're describing a U-God/Sheek Louch concert

roll.gif
 Kanye has stage presence in full man. GITD tour was one of the best shows ive ever seen.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I'm still unsure about paying $400+ for two tickets to see two rappers with mediocre stage presence perform a bunch of songs from after-their-prime.

We're talking about Kanye and Jay-Z right? Because this sounds like you're describing a U-God/Sheek Louch concert

roll.gif
 Kanye has stage presence in full man. GITD tour was one of the best shows ive ever seen.

dudes in here just salty

looking for any reason to trick themselves into thinking this concert aint worth it

when in reality if their money was right they'd be in here like (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

grow up kids just shoot it straight

U Mad ?!?

dudes in here just salty

looking for any reason to trick themselves into thinking this concert aint worth it

when in reality if their money was right they'd be in here like (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

grow up kids just shoot it straight

U Mad ?!?

Hov and Ye'?? mediocre stage presence????

roll.gif
son just doesn't have the bread

question....do yall think anything will be available in the public sale? I'm trying to coordinate with someone else/dont get paid until a few days after presale starts

Hov and Ye'?? mediocre stage presence????

roll.gif
son just doesn't have the bread

question....do yall think anything will be available in the public sale? I'm trying to coordinate with someone else/dont get paid until a few days after presale starts

I think presale will "sell out" and then when onsale hits there will be very few tickets but you should be able to grab some the first day of onsale in major cities. Other smaller cities could wait a week or longer

I think presale will "sell out" and then when onsale hits there will be very few tickets but you should be able to grab some the first day of onsale in major cities. Other smaller cities could wait a week or longer

H-town got some nice prices - $400 for 2 on the floor so I aint trippin - my girl said she'll pay for her ticket. I gotta marry her now. but that h-town show yall already gon have Beyonce and Bun B

H-town got some nice prices - $400 for 2 on the floor so I aint trippin - my girl said she'll pay for her ticket. I gotta marry her now. but that h-town show yall already gon have Beyonce and Bun B

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Falcon4567 wrote:

RealRubirosa wrote:

roll.gif

No kidding. I saw Kanye about a month ago at Summerfest and it was by far the best show I've seen out of the 20 or so I've seen this past year. And Jay-z last year was pretty damn good too.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Falcon4567 wrote:

RealRubirosa wrote:

roll.gif

No kidding. I saw Kanye about a month ago at Summerfest and it was by far the best show I've seen out of the 20 or so I've seen this past year. And Jay-z last year was pretty damn good too.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Thank you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Thank you
pimp.gif

Dude really said Kanye and Hov have mediocre stage presence?!?

I've seen it all.

If anything, those two make it hard to see another hip hop show after seeing one of them.

Kanye at GITD > >

And welp at the presale getting pushed back.

Dude really said Kanye and Hov have mediocre stage presence?!?

I've seen it all.

If anything, those two make it hard to see another hip hop show after seeing one of them.

Kanye at GITD > >

And welp at the presale getting pushed back.

dude is prob judging from watching on fuse or streams

its a whole nother experience seeing them live. no other rappers come close, honestly. jay is a master at controlling the crowd and setting the tempo.

dude is prob judging from watching on fuse or streams

its a whole nother experience seeing them live. no other rappers come close, honestly. jay is a master at controlling the crowd and setting the tempo.

Hov is amazing live.. Seen him twice. Only saw Ye at Yankee Stadium when he came out with jay but I can tell he is a great performer.. Plus the videos I've seen of him at the GITD tour 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I was up since 7 am.. couldn't fall back asleep, only to see that the presale was pushed back
mad.gif

Hov is amazing live.. Seen him twice. Only saw Ye at Yankee Stadium when he came out with jay but I can tell he is a great performer.. Plus the videos I've seen of him at the GITD tour 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I was up since 7 am.. couldn't fall back asleep, only to see that the presale was pushed back
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom