<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

To the few that PM'd me about the password, I just got your messages, so I apologize for not responding. Would've gladly sent you the PW had I seen your messages ...

Actually, if you saw Lil Wayne live when Cash Money was at its best (back when the Hot Boyz and Big Tymers existed), you'd see that they put on one of the best live shows you could ask for. Today, he just kind of mumbles and walks around... Which is pretty much what Jay does on stage, no? But people are commending it when Jay does it.

Actually, if you saw Lil Wayne live when Cash Money was at its best (back when the Hot Boyz and Big Tymers existed), you'd see that they put on one of the best live shows you could ask for. Today, he just kind of mumbles and walks around... Which is pretty much what Jay does on stage, no? But people are commending it when Jay does it.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So when are tickets going on sale now?

From the facebook page:

UPDATE: JAY-Z and Kanye West: Watch The Throne presale rescheduled until Tuesday, August 2nd to accommodate more shows! Presale Begins: Tuesday, August 2nd, 10 AM local time

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So when are tickets going on sale now?

From the facebook page:

UPDATE: JAY-Z and Kanye West: Watch The Throne presale rescheduled until Tuesday, August 2nd to accommodate more shows! Presale Begins: Tuesday, August 2nd, 10 AM local time

ohwell.gif
at the push back.

Hov & Ye are great live by the way...

Cash Money of the Late 90/Early 2000s =/= Young Money/Cash Money today. With Big Tymers/Hot Boyz, you had Juvenile, Turk, BG, Mannie Fresh who definitely had great stage presence. When you think of Young/Cash Money today, you think Drake Wayne and Nicki, Baby, etc.

I got free tickets to see Drake right when TML just release and was front row for that concert. That guy put me to sleep. Plus he looks like ****** rapping live. Lil Wayne looks like a Leprechaun hopping around on stage yelling with an annoying voice and Nicki is garbage.

If you go a Jay-z concert live and see how he commands and rocks with the crowd, you will see a difference. You should based your opinions on seeing concerts live rather than watching it on youtube. As others have stated, Kanye's GITD tour was amazing to watch in person.

Cash Money of the Late 90/Early 2000s =/= Young Money/Cash Money today. With Big Tymers/Hot Boyz, you had Juvenile, Turk, BG, Mannie Fresh who definitely had great stage presence. When you think of Young/Cash Money today, you think Drake Wayne and Nicki, Baby, etc.

I got free tickets to see Drake right when TML just release and was front row for that concert. That guy put me to sleep. Plus he looks like ****** rapping live. Lil Wayne looks like a Leprechaun hopping around on stage yelling with an annoying voice and Nicki is garbage.

If you go a Jay-z concert live and see how he commands and rocks with the crowd, you will see a difference. You should based your opinions on seeing concerts live rather than watching it on youtube. As others have stated, Kanye's GITD tour was amazing to watch in person.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Actually, if you saw Lil Wayne live when Cash Money was at its best (back when the Hot Boyz and Big Tymers existed), you'd see that they put on one of the best live shows you could ask for.   

LOL.

Actually, if you saw Lil Wayne live when Cash Money was at its best (back when the Hot Boyz and Big Tymers existed), you'd see that they put on one of the best live shows you could ask for.   

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom