nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Thread jumped about 30 pages and still no leak.

Make a new thread for the tour. IDGAF about that.
Seeing page after page of

"section 100 row 4" ahhhhhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is pathetic

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Thread jumped about 30 pages and still no leak.

Make a new thread for the tour. IDGAF about that.
Seeing page after page of

"section 100 row 4" ahhhhhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is pathetic

Alot of impatient @#*%+% in here.  We have a due date and everything for the album to release and @#*%+% still can't wait, SMH.  

Alot of impatient @#*%+% in here.  We have a due date and everything for the album to release and @#*%+% still can't wait, SMH.  

laugh.gif
 dudes actin like they cant attempt to change the topic of conversation with THEIR POST tho....
instead of moanin, how about drop a line about sumtin else that moves the convo a different direction, if you that bothered?

laugh.gif
 dudes actin like they cant attempt to change the topic of conversation with THEIR POST tho....
instead of moanin, how about drop a line about sumtin else that moves the convo a different direction, if you that bothered?

Never said there should be a different direction in discussion, simply pointing out how girly and pathetic it is to read the same thing over and over. IDC what you guys talk about really.

Never said there should be a different direction in discussion, simply pointing out how girly and pathetic it is to read the same thing over and over. IDC what you guys talk about really.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

exactly...this %*!! drops in less than a week and dudes in here cryin about leaks and wanting to know exactly how loud the bongos were on the tracks 
laugh.gif

if i was a mod, i'd lock this %*!! up until the 8th

Originally Posted by Deuce King

exactly...this %*!! drops in less than a week and dudes in here cryin about leaks and wanting to know exactly how loud the bongos were on the tracks 
laugh.gif

if i was a mod, i'd lock this %*!! up until the 8th

I hope you guy's arent expecting to hear any of their old music. Kanye specifically rarely performs his older music -- Read: Coachella. I hope you're prepared for 808s and Heartbreaks..

I hope you guy's arent expecting to hear any of their old music. Kanye specifically rarely performs his older music -- Read: Coachella. I hope you're prepared for 808s and Heartbreaks..

apparently I already bought two copies of the album. Whoever bought tix is getting a digital copy of the album (when it releases) from ticketmaster, hence the "high" prices. Pretty smart on their end. Personally, I don't buy music because I'd rather show support by going to the artists' shows / concerts. But with that said, it'd be nice to be able to listen to what I paid for. Oh well.. August 8th it is. Part of me is hoping it doesn't leak so we all hear it on the same day. When was the last time that happened? 

apparently I already bought two copies of the album. Whoever bought tix is getting a digital copy of the album (when it releases) from ticketmaster, hence the "high" prices. Pretty smart on their end. Personally, I don't buy music because I'd rather show support by going to the artists' shows / concerts. But with that said, it'd be nice to be able to listen to what I paid for. Oh well.. August 8th it is. Part of me is hoping it doesn't leak so we all hear it on the same day. When was the last time that happened? 

Originally Posted by jc619er

All these ticket prices I'm reading about are OD. I mean don't get me wrong Kanye puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life but $125 for a seat that's way in the back, that's crack prices. I've only bought tickets to one Kanye show and that was on his second tour which was $50 bucks and I was pretty damn close to the stage. Yes he's more popular now but not that popular. And adding in Jay-Z should not cause this much of an increase. Those guys ask for way too much. Don't they already have enough money. Time to give back something to the fans. But that's just my opinion. 
kind of a double edge sword.
if ticket prices were lower, then there would be a hell of a lot more interest in the shows and probably damn near impossible to get a ticket (it was already difficult yesterday with the high prices). scalpers would still resell the tickets at a much higher price anyways. if they somehow sold tickets for $5, floor seats would still sell for a few hundred on resell. and 'real fans' would sell their tickets to make a great profit. 

so either view it as the high prices detracting from 'real fans' who don't/can't pony up money for the tickets, or the high prices as a way for 'real fans' to get to see their favorite artists and weeding out the casual listeners who would never pay that much. 

either way, theres complaints on either side. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

All these ticket prices I'm reading about are OD. I mean don't get me wrong Kanye puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life but $125 for a seat that's way in the back, that's crack prices. I've only bought tickets to one Kanye show and that was on his second tour which was $50 bucks and I was pretty damn close to the stage. Yes he's more popular now but not that popular. And adding in Jay-Z should not cause this much of an increase. Those guys ask for way too much. Don't they already have enough money. Time to give back something to the fans. But that's just my opinion. 
kind of a double edge sword.
if ticket prices were lower, then there would be a hell of a lot more interest in the shows and probably damn near impossible to get a ticket (it was already difficult yesterday with the high prices). scalpers would still resell the tickets at a much higher price anyways. if they somehow sold tickets for $5, floor seats would still sell for a few hundred on resell. and 'real fans' would sell their tickets to make a great profit. 

so either view it as the high prices detracting from 'real fans' who don't/can't pony up money for the tickets, or the high prices as a way for 'real fans' to get to see their favorite artists and weeding out the casual listeners who would never pay that much. 

either way, theres complaints on either side. 

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by alex2182

You dudes whining about leaks is pathetic. Buy the album.
If we did we still wouldn't be able to hear the album now. It's funny how much yall believe in this scheme, it's prolly gonna leak a couple days before release but dudes need to shut up about these tickets I feel like I'm in a Jordan 11 release thread.  

Then avoid the thread and wait until the album release.

Naw brah Imma catch this leak

Originally Posted by alex2182

You dudes whining about leaks is pathetic. Buy the album.
If we did we still wouldn't be able to hear the album now. It's funny how much yall believe in this scheme, it's prolly gonna leak a couple days before release but dudes need to shut up about these tickets I feel like I'm in a Jordan 11 release thread.  

Then avoid the thread and wait until the album release.

Naw brah Imma catch this leak

everyone's beasting for a leak, ya'll be the same ones who say the album is trash and over rated talkin bout some "it couldve been better"

everyone's beasting for a leak, ya'll be the same ones who say the album is trash and over rated talkin bout some "it couldve been better"

Back
Top Bottom