<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice 
hear it for the first time the way they wanted you to hear it

only 2 more days tell midnight monday morning

speaking of the snippets, and the dude who leaked them, can someone drop info as to why there is so much hate for him? Even before he uploaded the files it looks like people disliked him. can the bloggers on the site drop knowledge? Thanks in advance.

Link:

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice 

speaking of the snippets, and the dude who leaked them, can someone drop info as to why there is so much hate for him? Even before he uploaded the files it looks like people disliked him. can the bloggers on the site drop knowledge? Thanks in advance.

Link:

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice�

Link:

I'm a blogger who is in the mix in NYC. Don't know him personally, so I have nothing against him. Seems like people get pissed at him for posting leaked material that wasn't supposed to get out there. All bloggers post leaked material, but it seems like he takes the heat.

Yelawolf said he rubbed it in his face that he had his song with CyHi (below). Mike Dean posted something about him leaking J.Cole tracks. Combat Jack in that radio broadcast (above in this thread) that someone came up to him before the WTT session to talk about Ddot's sketchy activity or something (28:30 mark).

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice�

Link:

I'm a blogger who is in the mix in NYC. Don't know him personally, so I have nothing against him. Seems like people get pissed at him for posting leaked material that wasn't supposed to get out there. All bloggers post leaked material, but it seems like he takes the heat.

Yelawolf said he rubbed it in his face that he had his song with CyHi (below). Mike Dean posted something about him leaking J.Cole tracks. Combat Jack in that radio broadcast (above in this thread) that someone came up to him before the WTT session to talk about Ddot's sketchy activity or something (28:30 mark).

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate that people are out here looking for leaks like its owed to em or something.
Word. Dudes out here acting mad incredulous like they're being done a disservice. 

I hate that people are out here looking for leaks like its owed to em or something.
Word. Dudes out here acting mad incredulous like they're being done a disservice. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

smh a sign of the times I guess....
30t6p3b.gif

smh a sign of the times I guess....
30t6p3b.gif

The disservice is them not ponying up 15 bucks for a product that took the artist plenty of work (and a good sum of $) to produce for the fans enjoyment - instead these dudes feel that they're entitled to an album leak
30t6p3b.gif
Any musician in here should know exactly what I'm talking about.

The disservice is them not ponying up 15 bucks for a product that took the artist plenty of work (and a good sum of $) to produce for the fans enjoyment - instead these dudes feel that they're entitled to an album leak
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

30t6p3b.gif
THIS

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

30t6p3b.gif
THIS

Now people feel entitled to a leak, calm down bro's its not that serious. It's in our nature to want the record before our friends.

Now people feel entitled to a leak, calm down bro's its not that serious. It's in our nature to want the record before our friends.

It hasn't leaked b/c the album hasn't been pressed for retail yet. We won't hear it in its entirety until iTunes has it on the 8th.

It hasn't leaked b/c the album hasn't been pressed for retail yet. We won't hear it in its entirety until iTunes has it on the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom