<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

went to the 2nd show in ATL...**@! was crazy packed...Jay and Ye were supposed to end with Encore, but i guess they was feelin the crowd and came back out and did Illest Mutha****a Alive and So Appalled...i still can't understand why they did $!@%+% in Paris 3 times tho...seems like a waste of time, they could squeezed some other joints out.

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

I know it was asked before but Im pretty sure wasnt answered.. if they come out at 9pm and the concert starts at 730, what goes on for that hour n half?

Honestly, I think that because there were no openers or intermissions they had to start the concert late so the vendors/ concessions could make their money. The concession areas were packed during that 1.5 hour delay with people buying food and drinks

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

I know it was asked before but Im pretty sure wasnt answered.. if they come out at 9pm and the concert starts at 730, what goes on for that hour n half?

Honestly, I think that because there were no openers or intermissions they had to start the concert late so the vendors/ concessions could make their money. The concession areas were packed during that 1.5 hour delay with people buying food and drinks

Originally Posted by you big dummy

from the 2nd show

I think the first show started with the stage blocks already raised
nerd.gif

Wait a second. I now something looked funny about this. They didn't raise the stage all the way up. The fans are almost level with it. At the beginning of the first show, the stages were raised up about 20 ft so all the people sitting on the floor had to look up. That was one of the criticism I read from the reviews on AjC. You could barely see them up that high so must use have made some adjustments.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

from the 2nd show

I think the first show started with the stage blocks already raised
nerd.gif

Wait a second. I now something looked funny about this. They didn't raise the stage all the way up. The fans are almost level with it. At the beginning of the first show, the stages were raised up about 20 ft so all the people sitting on the floor had to look up. That was one of the criticism I read from the reviews on AjC. You could barely see them up that high so must use have made some adjustments.

I hear what some of y'all are saying about they don't need guest appearances and openers blah blah.... Bum I'm just sayin, got in our seats at 7 last night and the show didn't start til after 9! It woulda been ok for no guest appearances I guess, but to sit for two hours and wait with no openers? Gotta say that part was mad boring. Quickly ran my iPhone's battery down to 20% keeping myself occupied!

Overall I was pleased with the show though. Fav part was when they closed the show, people started filing out, and they took it to OVERTIME and did So Appalled! Was waiting for that song all night! Wish I knew how to embed the video but oh well
ohwell.gif

I hear what some of y'all are saying about they don't need guest appearances and openers blah blah.... Bum I'm just sayin, got in our seats at 7 last night and the show didn't start til after 9! It woulda been ok for no guest appearances I guess, but to sit for two hours and wait with no openers? Gotta say that part was mad boring. Quickly ran my iPhone's battery down to 20% keeping myself occupied!

Overall I was pleased with the show though. Fav part was when they closed the show, people started filing out, and they took it to OVERTIME and did So Appalled! Was waiting for that song all night! Wish I knew how to embed the video but oh well
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom