Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

6pac 6pac I think you picked up on what I meant seeing which part of my post you quoted. You can retroactively apply what I said about now to slavery. I wouldn't call it a choice, it's conditioned behavior and self-preservation in the long run.

Social engineering played a huge part in how long slavery lasted, and is still a major factor effecting the current state of black Americans and other Americans as a whole. Remember, the devil takes the mind and the body follows.

I got your points, but nuance is very important with subjects where emotion will play a major part in the reaction held by observers. Calling it a choice is disrespectful to what our people went through to allow us to even be here having this conversation.

If you're interested in some reading, check this book out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0883780305/?tag=niketalk0e-20

What has been extra hilarious about this slavery was a choice blowback... is that this same crowd was idolizing a fictional character (Killmonger) for saying that he rather die then to spend his life in bondage :lol:. Same exact cats running around constantly quoting that as "deep" & throowing up Wakanda X's are fuming that Kanye stated that we have got to stop relaying things to slavery.

And it just isn't him but anybody who takes this mindset is attacked & I don't get it. It's like a certain portion of black people want us to continue to live in a constant state of victimhood on not look past that. Of course the effects of racism are deeply buried in the fabric of this country & add to the state we're in today. However this new form of Activism just seems counterproductive & honestly just aims at yelling our problems at the same people who benefit from our struggles & asking them too change it.

It's completely ****ed up what slavery has done to our psyche, our family structure, our health, religion etc etc.... it was a well planned attack on our history & livelihood. With that said we gotta flip the table at some point & dig out of this whole together, & that will never happen if we keep being told we our victims & can't get out of this w/o the permission of another race. We playing with the cards stacked against us.

What has been extra hilarious about this slavery was a choice blowback... is that this same crowd was idolizing a fictional character (Killmonger) for saying that he rather die then to spend his life in bondage :lol:. Same exact cats running around constantly quoting that as "deep" & throowing up Wakanda X's are fuming that Kanye stated that we have got to stop relaying things to slavery.

And it just isn't him but anybody who takes this mindset is attacked & I don't get it. It's like a certain portion of black people want us to continue to live in a constant state of victimhood on not look past that. Of course the effects of racism are deeply buried in the fabric of this country & add to the state we're in today. However this new form of Activism just seems counterproductive & honestly just aims at yelling our problems at the same people who benefit from our struggles & asking them too change it.

It's completely ****ed up what slavery has done to our psyche, our family structure, our health, religion etc etc.... it was a well planned attack on our history & livelihood. With that said we gotta flip the table at some point & dig out of this whole together, & that will never happen if we keep being told we our victims & can't get out of this w/o the permission of another race. We playing with the cards stacked against us.
It’s said that “Jesus” was the payment for slavery. The white man saved the colored by showing them Jesus.

**** is beyond ridiculous and further proof religion is a joke

dig out of this whole together
tenor.gif

upload_2018-9-14_12-42-49.png

we have got to stop relaying things to slavery.
Did you mean "Relating things to slavery?"

Who is "we"?

Do you realize that the pseudoscience used to justify the domination of black people worldwide is still alive and kicking today? Do you realize how much that kind of misinformation informs many non-black opinions of black folks?

To this day, you have people who rightfully believe that the civil war wasn't fought to preserve slavery, despite the fact that southern leaders said so in official documents (memos, speeches, and freaking declarations of war). They want to uphold and honor in public view statues of people who have said and written despicable things about Africans.

Who exactly should let go of slavery?

losing battle bro.

they blurred where we came from so we lost on where to go.

whole time this was our **** to begin with.

****** invented ****ing traffic lights :lol: we wasnt sitting in africa scratching our *** until the white man came.

Did you mean "Relating things to slavery?"

Who is "we"?

Do you realize that the pseudoscience used to justify the domination of black people worldwide is still alive and kicking today? Do you realize how much that kind of misinformation informs many non-black opinions of black folks?

To this day, you have people who rightfully believe that the civil war wasn't fought to preserve slavery, despite the fact that southern leaders said so in official documents (memos, speeches, and freaking declarations of war). They want to uphold and honor in public view statues of people who have said and written despicable things about Africans.

Who exactly should let go of slavery?

Look man i'm not sitting here giving two ****s about what other groups think about black people as a whole. Anyone who believes that pseudoscience is ignorant and has decided to remain Ignorant considering their is so much information out there clearly stating otherwise.

And again Nowhere did i state that slavery should erased or completely forgotten it happened it still has an effect on where we are today. With that said screaming at the top of our lunges to other races that we are oppressed isn't getting us any results. We didn't start at slavery, that isn't the only part of our history but you let some of these people tell it and all we've ever been is oppressed. It's ALWAYS the focus instead of all the great things we've created.

400CB55B-6064-472B-BE4C-6497CA9B120B.png

You know damn well what that "red cap" signifies

A red Cap is a red Cap ****** acting like it's Soldier Serum or something fam. Like you automatically Kill a black man the second that bumass hat goes on your head :lol:

Kanye has stated several times why he wore the hat... The reaction that people have towards Kanye is the same reason this Orange imbecile is in office now. People's emotion are too easily triggered off of celebrity

A red Cap is a red Cap *****s acting like it's Soldier Serum or something fam. Like you automatically Kill a black man the second that bumass hat goes on your head :lol:

Kanye has stated several times why he wore the hat... The reaction that people have towards Kanye is the same reason this Orange imbecile is in office now. People's emotion are too easily triggered off of celebrity

This sounds like a response from one of those judges who gave Canelo the fight last night.

But you were triggered af by Nike for doing the Kap campaign.

You weird

Triggered how exactly? because i said i wasn't gonna pledge allegiance to Nike for A business move :lol:.

Shouts to them tho I love a good Finesse, they at an all time high Stock wise & Their Logo flying ALLOVER NFL Uniforms as those same teams Say **** Kap.

Back
Top Bottom