Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

When you get our age. Comfotability over fashion....lol bill gates out wearing highwater jeans and walmart button ups...aint trying to impress anyone

Yeah... but Bill Gates was always bout that life. He ain’t ever go on hour long mid concert rants about fashion houses and all that BS kanye was on. Bill came out the gates with his bargain barrel matching top and slacks.

Look at Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Rick Owens, etc.

They ALL kept that same energy because they been practicing what they preach. And they all older than Kanye. So comfort is not a factor here, because there are other comfortable clothes out there for a fashion designer to wear instead of dude walking out the house looking like my dad at a family function :lol:

He’s washed b

Yeah... but Bill Gates was always bout that life. He ain’t ever go on hour long mid concert rants about fashion houses and all that BS kanye was on. Bill came out the gates with his bargain barrel matching top and slacks.

Look at Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Rick Owens, etc.

They ALL kept that same energy because they been practicing what they preach. And they all older than Kanye. So comfort is not a factor here, because there are other comfortable clothes out there for a fashion designer to wear instead of dude walking out the house looking like my dad at a family function :lol:

He’s washed b
They talking like homie is turning 60 lol. Take the L and hope it blows over in a year or so. Probably won’t

HE MAKES GOOD BEATS
HE MAKES GOOD BEATS
HE MAKES GOOD BEATS
HE MAKES GOOD BEATS
HE MAKES GOOD BEATS
HE MAKES GOOD BEATS
HE MAKES GOOD BEATS

Kanye West is a drug addict with serious mental health issues.

His words shouldn’t hold any weight just because he used to make good beats.

He acted like a **** to sell an album and it didn’t work now he’s scrambling to put the pieces back together, and I for one say **** him.

I just get a laugh out of all the folks who “knew what he meant” when clearly he didn’t ****ing know
Not to mention the uncle toms, who went a step further and went you know he got a point.....

Can be....but why bother....
Plus why be so worried about what another man wearing....what happened to "do you"

When you get our age. Comfotability over fashion....lol bill gates out wearing highwater jeans and walmart button ups...aint trying to impress anyone

Nah.

It’s because Kanye is fat with tiddies

i mean if they brought slavery back tomorrow what you finna do? you working for skinimum wage for the next 50 years or you saying **** you and that **** and taking whatever come with it? thats a choice.

not to mention slavery in the context of the original point of convo for what they were talking about moreso referred to capitalism, a worker bee mentality and being stuck in the same reality that your parents and so forth laid out for you, that you gonna work to pay bills and keep sand out the hole until you die.

what he was trying to say wasnt wrong but he should have known better than to say it how he said it. slavery and choice should never be in the same sentence but ppl playing dumb about where he was going for the sake of “cancelling” him lol.

Nice try, Kim.

i mean if they brought slavery back tomorrow what you finna do? you working for skinimum wage for the next 50 years or you saying **** you and that **** and taking whatever come with it? thats a choice.

Are you comparing the 18th/19th centuries to 2018?

what he was trying to say wasnt wrong but he should have known better than to say it how he said it. slavery and choice should never be in the same sentence but ppl playing dumb about where he was going for the sake of “cancelling” him lol.
3743085-5192479523-Micha.gif

Are you comparing the 18th/19th centuries to 2018?

maybe but a much better question is are you responding to my obvious answer question with another question to deflect from the fact that for years ****** been saying “they would have had to kill me” when it came to slavery or the idea of it returning

Last edited:

its lowkey alarming that the words slavery and choice got ****** missing the point so hard. like literally thats some mind control trigger word type **** :lol:.

is capitalism collectively a choice? lol

the whole picture of what is happening here and people not really considering the full scope of what he was tryna say is sad and as usual someone gonna come 5-10 years later and articulate what he was trying to say much better bc people need to be coddled to.

to break it down, in 300 years the same comments Kanye making about slavery at TMZ will be the same comments someone will be making about a population of billions accepting war, systematic racism, capitalism, world hunger and worker bee mentality beginning in your 20’s till your senior years from individual governments w less than a few hundred ppl for centuries. :lol:

if ****** really wanted to wild out collectively this **** would b whatever we wanted. sadly not everyone feels that its that urgent...hence choices...

Reactions: God
maybe but a better question is are you responding to my obvious answer question with another question to deflect from the fact that for years *****s been saying “they would have had to kill me” when it came to slavery or the idea of it returning

What those people say shouldn't be taken as gospel.

People also claim they'd be John Wick if they were caught up in one of those mass shootings.

It's not realistic to insert yourself and simulate a hopeless situation from a place of safety.

What those people say shouldn't be taken as gospel.

People also claim they'd be John Wick if they were caught up in one of those mass shootings.

It's not realistic to insert yourself and simulate a hopeless situation from a place of safety.

the point is that for decades ****** been in barbershop and parked vehicle hotboxes expressing the exact same sentiment this ***** just did on national televsion for years yet got fake mad about it bc he didnt say it how you wanted him to lol ****** be grown men

the point is that for decades *****s been in barbershop and parked vehicle hotboxes expressing the exact same sentiment this ***** just did on national televsion for years yet got fake mad about it bc he didnt say it how you wanted him to lol *****s be grown men

And you don’t see a problem with someone with kanye’s platform spouting off the same bull**** dumb ****** say when they’re high but on a national stage?

And you don’t see a problem with someone with kanye’s platform spouting off the same bull**** dumb *****s say when they’re high but on a national stage?

i think thats what makes kanye kanye for better or worse. everything that people get uncomfortable with about him is what makes him a polarizing pop figure and not talib kweli or lupe.

he suburban, “pop” and articulate enough to make it to where he made it but still has a little bit of whatever “it” is that let u know he been (at least at one time) around ******. and the result is instead of him saying “they would have had to kill me” he’ll compare slavery to a choice just doing too much tryna speak in absolutes.

if i was him (i wouldnt have said it like that to begin with) i would have doubled down and asked ****** what they would do if they tried to bring back slavery tomorrow...and while y’all playing they slid that Libya **** right under the rug...worrying y’all about an election that is 2 years old and inconsequential to change the results of :lol:)

instantly ****** would have seen how hypocritical they were being. “i aint going for that **** but thats not the point!” :lol:

i think thats what makes kanye kanye. he suburban and articulate enough to make it to where he made it but still has a little bit of whatever “it” is that let u know he been (at least at one time) around *****s. and the result is instead of him saying “they would have had to kill me” he’ll compare slavery to a choice.

if i was him (i wouldnt have said it like that to begin with) i would have doubled down and asked *****s what they would do if they tried to bring back slavery tomorrow...and while y’all playing they slid that Libya **** right under the rug...worrying y’all about an election that is 2 years old and inconsequential to change the results of :lol:)

instantly *****s would have seen how hypocritical they were being. “i aint going for that **** but thats not the point!” :lol:
Man you’ve tried to reword your argument multiple times now and it gets dumber each time.

Last edited:
if *****s really wanted to wild out collectively this **** would b whatever we wanted. sadly not everyone feels that its that urgent...hence choices...

Divide and conquer too strong. Large scale and small scale, mental and physical. We're groomed to not wild out out of fear of what comes after that.

Kanye repeated what smart dumb ****** been saying for decades.

"Couldn't be me, I woulda beat mastas ***".

"They woulda had to kill me"

The messenger matters a lot with these statements IMO.

Misogyny is strong on NT, along with homophobia.
True, but just from my own personal experience of knowing people who dated "abstinent " women, they still had anal. It essentially just meant you don't have long term potential because my religious family/circle would not approve so the vagina is still reserved for a future husband they will approve. Which is so weird.

Back
Top Bottom