Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

RE: ROgan

He is just a "Bro Science" type dude. When he goes into THAT mode, I don't take him seriously. But he has very entertaining conversations with folks so I am able to overlook

I'm Sure the Rogan podcast is gonna have a bunch of smart, real talking points in it... However Kanye is sure to say something that will get people in their feelings & completely ignore all the important thoughts in the convo. Rinse & repeat.

Never heard a "Joe Rogan podcast"

Is it worth a listen

It's entertaining, a lot of good info, but there's also a lot of dangerous bro science type stuff being spread. Hopefully folks don't buy all of it.

For example, there was a dude on there was an ex-orthopedic surgeon who claimed that hanging from a pull up bar, or what he called "brachial hanging," could cure any shoulder ailment. He even wrote a book on it. All types of wrong.

I think the worst decision was to add that Brendan Schaub.

kanye-west-is-going-to-be-on-the-joe-rogan-experience.png

2 hours ago
Kanye West is going to be on The Joe Rogan Experience
3.2k Shares
It was always going to happen, wasn't it?

2018 was a strange year for Kanye West.

He dropped a series of mini-albums with various artists, and of varying quality.

But the likes of Ye and Kids See Ghosts was greatly overshadowed by Kanye's political outbursts. He wore his MAGA hat. He hung out with Donald Trump. He professed his love for the likes of Jordan Peterson and Candace Owens.

Back
Top Bottom