Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

She gonna take half right? Plus he probably gotta pay for the kids

Also net worth ain’t cash.

and money doesn’t necessarily lead to happiness.
I don’t know if she’ll get half which is why I said it said it depends on the nature of any agreement they might have signed.

Correct, net worth isn’t cash but at cmon man. At $3.2B and what he’s invested in, he can do literally whatever he wants. Same at $1.6B tbh.

Who says he would have been happy if he didn’t marry a Kardashian? You said he’d be left with nothing and that’s not the case and it’s impossible to point to Kim or Kris as the reasons to blame. Kanye has been different since his mom passed.

“It seems we living the american dream
But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem
The prettiest people do the ugliest things
For the road to riches and diamond rings
We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us
We trying to buy back our 40 acres
And for that paper, look how low we a'stoop
Even if you in a Benz, you still a ***** in a coop/coupe”

these lyrics gonna haunt him the rest of his life.

“It seems we living the american dream
But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem
The prettiest people do the ugliest things
For the road to riches and diamond rings
We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us
We trying to buy back our 40 acres
And for that paper, look how low we a'stoop
Even if you in a Benz, you still a ***** in a coop/coupe”

these lyrics gonna haunt him the rest of his life.
Dude should of stayed with his “I’m a normal dorky dude” persona. All his old songs are about himself now :lol:

Yeah man it’s not like the Kadashians are toxic money hungry succubis that have a reputation for ruining men...

Yeah it's ridiculous putting his **** ups and issues on other people.
Yeah man it’s not like the Kadashians are toxic succubis that have a reputation for ruining men...
See this is my beef with the issues...I can admit that that the Kardashians are manipulative and that they both exploit and monetize the downfall/breakdowns of the men they date. However, everyone likes to act as if these dudes are Superman and the Kardashians are Kyrptonite that ruins them. As if they can’t be human with their own foibles and demons that overcome them.

We’ve seen it happen with plenty of celebs/athletes that DONT date Kardashians but if they’re involved it’s assumed they were at fault.

Can't respect those who prey on the weak.

Can't fault a man for his weakness being exploited.

Sad situation.

Hope he comes out on top.

Be that as it may, he jumped on the train on his own accord. JS
These are very public people and we've seen the men wild out all on their own, what have the women done exactly?

Exactly. There’s also the point that no one is forcing these men to be in a relationship with them and their pasts can be readily investigated online. It’s not like they are randoms from Tinder or Bumble and you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.

Can't respect those who prey on the weak.

Can't fault a man for his weakness being exploited.

Sad situation.

Hope he comes out on top.
The bolded is one point I was waiting to see if anyone would bring up. That’s a valid argument that could be made although who are these weak men they ruined?

Lamar Odom?
Scott Disick?
Kanye West?

Light skinned dudes in the NBA seem to be running through Kendall without problems. Kourtney is a family woman, I think. I don’t think Travis Scott has had problems with Kylie and she had his child. Ray J was fine after the tape and it actually probably gave him some relevance. Kris Humphries was probably used but he was fine after their 100 day marriage.

Who/What am I missing here?

kanye literally wanted all of this and alienated himself from everyone and yall blaming the women
put yourself in his shoes... would yall still blame the women or your own damn self?
if it's not the latter you got issues. how many chicks you been with that had this make believe sorcery over you?
the real reason cats are blaming the kardashians cause a lot of these cats look up to kanye and it hurts them to see him like this.

Back
Top Bottom