Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

judlia-foyux-at-unceudal-09-09-201fy.jpg

julia-fox-at-uncut-gems-premdl-08 y.jpg

0720-15789779 -.jpg

juergglia-fyuyox-at-uncusdere-at-9-tto-intsthatiopy.jpg

the mental gymnastics i hear from kanye stans to justify all the dumb **** he's done is hilarious and alarming :lol:
then they start going at the people who rightfully criticize kanye's dumbass

case in point.
didn't even mention the maga donald trump slavery stuff
"bUt HeS a CoNtRaRian"
Dude, I think your just a hater with the way you're directing this energy. Just because he does stuff you don't agree with. "Oh he's smashing a big booty famous white girl? Must wanna be white!" :rofl: Yeah I might not agree with his choices too but y'know that's that. What he is though is a contrarian.

This photoshoot summarizes Kanye perfectly

Basic ish masquerading as avante garde art

In his mind he's thinking having a fork and knife in his hand while she lays on the table is thought provoking art.

Ish is hella basic but to Kanye stans, he's a "genius" :lol:
Dead ***, my exact thought. I looked at it like I bet he thinks this is artsy and shocking lmao. Make people gasp. Made me laugh and I put it in the group chat.

This photoshoot summarizes Kanye perfectly

Basic ish masquerading as avante garde art

In his mind he's thinking having a fork and knife in his hand while she lays on the table is thought provoking art.

Ish is hella basic but to Kanye stans, he's a "genius" :lol:
Now to see this basic **** posted all over social media now 🙄

Wannabe narcissist bout to have a ball today

People are shaking their heads at a newly (sort of)single billionaire artist flaunting his new woman everywhere? :lol:

Any of my friends get put in Kanye position I'll tell em straight up..."get a girlfriend yo".

It seems like a right time to #postyourgirl if you think Julia Fox is an AWG

Better yet, let's post elementary school math scores, because some people don't know what an average is.
Man go downtown DC during Sunday brunch.You’ll see a bunch of Julia Fox’s. So by default that makes her an AWG. Ye won’t get with a black queen cause she ain’t going for his antics.

Case in point.

No, that doesn't make her average by default because you're not factoring in ugly people that don't go to brunch that would lower the average.

Back
Top Bottom