Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye is one of the most pathetic and insecure celebrities of all time, him and trump are 100% cut from the same cloth. I cannot imagine going thru a divorce with that f***ing man-child. Using ur kids (that you clearly don’t spend much time with) as an excuse to try and guilt trip your wife back is the most pathetic thing, dude has absolutely no **** between his legs whatsoever. If you cared about her, maybe you should have been there for her and your family during the marriage instead of moving to a ranch out of state and isolating yourself from them?? F***ing pathetic lil b***** :rofl:

Last edited:
B671D2CD-32B9-4B4B-983C-A4470F0F4178.gif

SHENANIGANS.

So is he back to being ultra Christian now? This dude can’t make his mind up about who he wants to be. **** is ridiculous and sad, tbh. Mans has the world at his fingertips and he can’t seem to commit to a path in life. Not saying you have to choose precisely who you want to be or who you want to be with, but this cat is all over the ******* place. Says one thing then the next day his actions show the opposite.

Dealing with this guy irl has gotta be exhausting.

Kanye is one of the most pathetic and insecure celebrities of all time, him and trump are 100% cut from the same cloth. I cannot imagine going thru a divorce with that f***ing man-child. Using ur kids (that you clearly don’t spend much time with) as an excuse to try and guilt trip your wife back is the most pathetic thing, dude has absolutely no **** between his legs whatsoever. If you cared about her, maybe you should have been there for her and your family during the marriage instead of moving to a ranch out of state and isolating yourself from them?? F***ing pathetic lil b***** :rofl:

kim has a burner NT account :wow:

SHENANIGANS.

So is he back to being ultra Christian now? This dude can’t make his mind up about who he wants to be. **** is ridiculous and sad, tbh. Mans has the world at his fingertips and he can’t seem to commit to a path in life. Not saying you have to choose precisely who you want to be or who you want to be with, but this cat is all over the ****ing place. Says one thing then the next day his actions show the opposite.

While collab-ing with manson at the same time lol

Biggest publicity stunt mans has pulled out his ***. Breaking the internet this winter to prep for his Netflix special and album droppn this month and pushing hard to clean Travis Scotts brand.. and helped Fox social media like crazy too. She was under 500k followers on ig. Now over 1mill after fake dating Kanye..

My guessss and opinion of course cuz no way in hell I believe this man is thissss dumb and no way in helllll Kk would leave that mans brand/bag for pete

This dude :lol:
Apologize or you not performing? Wtf this got to do with him? Dude beta as hell. Got me siding with a white woman during black history month :smh:

I read an article about this

So she just stopped a stop to make sure a fan in the crowd got an inhaler, and Kanye is labeling that a diss toward Travis :lol:

During her Feb. 5 concert at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Eilish paused the show after seeing a distressed fan in the audience.

“Do you need an inhaler? Who needs it?” Eilish said, pointing into the crowd. “Do we have an inhaler? Can we just grab one? Guys, give it some time. Don’t crowd…We’re taking care of our people, hold on. I wait for people to be ok until I keep going.”

I know this is all for attention, but that doesn't make any less idiotic and pathetic

SHENANIGANS.

So is he back to being ultra Christian now? This dude can’t make his mind up about who he wants to be. **** is ridiculous and sad, tbh. Mans has the world at his fingertips and he can’t seem to commit to a path in life. Not saying you have to choose precisely who you want to be or who you want to be with, but this cat is all over the ****ing place. Says one thing then the next day his actions show the opposite.

howard-moon-hands-up.gif

Biggest publicity stunt mans has pulled out his ***. Breaking the internet this winter to prep for his Netflix special and album droppn this month and pushing hard to clean Travis Scotts brand.. and helped Fox social media like crazy too. She was under 500k followers on ig. Now over 1mill after fake dating Kanye..

My guessss and opinion of course cuz no way in hell I believe this man is thissss dumb and no way in helllll Kk would leave that mans brand/bag for pete

Have you been paying attention to Kanye’s behavior prior to a month ago? Publicity stunt, huh? :lol: Ye Stans are something else.

And I’ll never understand the whole angle of Kim needing Kanye for $$. Their relationship def increased her net worth but why do cats pretend like she isn’t bringing in gobs of money on her own? She doesn’t need his money, like he doesn’t need hers.

Back
Top Bottom