Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I'm just asking a question. It's not even specifically about drake, it just reminded me of how tmz cut kanye's antisemitic comments and felt comfortable leaving the rest of the nonsense. Kinda goes back to what I was saying about antisemitism being in a different class than other forms of racism and bigotry. Maybe even subconsciously
Again, that is not the point I was trying to make.

So I dunno what to tell you.

really tired of the mental health excuse.

white people use that excuse whenever a white man shoots innocent kids and people up.

some people are just flat out evil garbage who twist religion to justify their own world because they have the money, influence, and power.

there are actual people out there who fight mental illness. its an everyday struggle but still know right from wrong and do not set out to hurt people. do not group garbage people like that with us.

the 73 million people who voted for trump dont suffer from mental health issues. they are just hateful pieces of worthless ****.

really tired of the mental health excuse.

white people use that excuse whenever a white man shoots innocent kids and people up.

some people are just flat out evil garbage who twist religion to justify their own world because they have the money, influence, and power.

there are actual people out there who fight mental illness. its an everyday struggle but still know right from wrong and do not set out to hurt people. do not group garbage people like that with us.

the 73 million people who voted for trump dont suffer from mental health issues. they are just hateful pieces of worthless ****.
Here's the thing with Kanye, him going off his meds is a choice. My wife deals with anxiety and takes meds for it. She doesn't like them, they make her head a little cloudy, but she knows she's an absolute ***** when not on them so she stays on them for everyone around her. Kanye has been off his enough times to know it goes poorly but he just doesn't give a damn. So while I do acknowledge he has some mental health issues, miss me with that as an excuse when he actively chooses to stop taking his meds.

Exactly. And I'm not excusing any of it whatsoever but the comments he made about George Floyd alone are way more egregious and damaging than anything he said about Jewish people. Granted I haven't watched the drink champs interview but I'm wondering what he could've said that would be deemed unforgivable in comparison
good point tbh

This guy has a whole family and had plenty of real people around him. He dismissed them all for Candace owens and the maga nazi crowd.

The Kardashians? He needs his og family members like aunts and uncles. Although, I do recall him complaining about a cousin blackmailing him over some laptop footage years back. Definitely stay away from that guy.

The Kardashians? He needs his og family members like aunts and uncles. Although, I do recall him complaining about a cousin blackmailing him over some laptop footage years back. Definitely stay away from that guy.
His kids . If your children aren't enough for you to get your **** straight, then I don't know what to tell you.
Also, there are plenty of people who were with him from the beginning that no longer eff with him cause he wanted to be surrounded by yes men

You can have a low opinion of Kim Kardashian but she was his wife and the mother of his children, and from his own admission she was trying to get him professional help.

If she couldn't get him to listen, I doubt some aunts and uncles would.

Kanye needs some real ones next to him and make sure he takes his meds. Seems like he only has people with bad intentions and media cameras....and these are the results :smh:

He'll kick him out his circle quick

Like when Wayne kicked that guy off stage for sayin he needed to stop sipppin syrup

His kids . If your children aren't enough for you to get your **** straight, then I don't know what to tell you.
Also, there are plenty of people who were with him from the beginning that no longer eff with him cause he wanted to be surrounded by yes men

I’m talking about having real family around him to make sure he takes his meds, like those aunts and uncles I mentioned earlier. The older folks who he might listen to, pre-fame family.

Edit: I agree those yes men are awful. Dude needs to toss them out immediately.

Damn… Goebbels?!
The connection is there. Goebbels was the propaganda minister of the Nazi party. He sponsored and led films during that time talking about the "Jewish Conspiracy" and "Jewish Agenda". One of his most known one was "The Eternal Jew" which listed out all the jewish people that were able to "hide" amongst Germany high society and has led to its downfall post WWI-pre WW2.

These films gave ammo to common citizens to turn their gaze as the Nazi parties took businesses and homes away from the Jewish citizens of Germany and gave it to the German people who believed they "rightfully owned" them. Step by step, the nazi party convinced the common people that the Jewish people "had it coming" because they were cunning and resourceful , and at the same time, vile, unhuman, and a collective group (dehumanization).

Goebbels also introduced the "people radio", a German made radio that was half the price of other radios at the time, but only broadcasting Germany Nazi propaganda. Eventually Germany instated laws that Germans can only listen to these stations and no foreign ones.

Eventually this led to the ghettos and eventual deportation to the death camps.

And this is why Jewish people do not tolerate antisemitism, even a minor amount. Because they know from history, it all started from words, and not guns.

You cannot create a mass killing of an entire race of people, people who were once part of Germany daily society, without turning the people against them. This was accomplished through radio, magazines, books, and movies. So words at NOT meaningless.

But until it's proven otherwise, it seems that Candace Owens may be the true Goebbels.

Last edited:
I'm just asking a question. It's not even specifically about drake, it just reminded me of how tmz cut kanye's antisemitic comments and felt comfortable leaving the rest of the nonsense. Kinda goes back to what I was saying about antisemitism being in a different class than other forms of racism and bigotry. Maybe even subconsciously
I dont know what you mean by antisemitism being in a different class. If you believe that antisemitism is somehow instantly quashed by some secret Jewish conspiracy while other forms of racisms are just let to pass, you're buying into the exact same white supremacy Infowars mindset.

The Holocaust is still "fresh" in the psyche of a lot of Jewish people globally. The systematic elimination of over 6 million Jewish people through murder, starvation, and disease all within a span of less than 10 years. This was only 80 years ago. You cant blame them for being "overly sensitive" by your standards.

I dont know what you mean by antisemitism being in a different class. If you believe that antisemitism is somehow instantly quashed by some secret Jewish conspiracy while other forms of racisms are just let to pass, you're buying into the exact same white supremacy Infowars mindset.

The Holocaust is still "fresh" in the psyche of a lot of Jewish people globally. The systematic elimination of over 6 million Jewish people through murder, starvation, and disease all within a span of less than 10 years. This was only 80 years ago. You cant blame them for being "overly sensitive" by your standards.
correct me if i'm wrong but i think what he might mean is the consequences of being antisemitic are greater than the consequences of being racist towards another group of people

not saying he's right or wrong but thats what i understood from his statement.

Are there any statistics on this ? Or it just from his perspective and the TMZ clips of Kanye?

If not, then might as well add "Isn't it strange that..." to the front of that assumption.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom