Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 12.43.49 PM.png

You Fed

You just asked “imagine if they spread a lie about Kanye’s mother”. They have. It was spread by several YouTubers on multiple platforms for years. Viewed by who knows how many.
Two bit youtubers with no followers aren't going to get the same response as a mega celebrity that reaches millions of people. If it were Lebron spewing conspiracy theories about his mom, Kanye's legal team would address it quickly.

I think the point was, it’s a bit hypocritical that Kanye has no issues talking badly about people who have passed.

And yeah, whoever said it’s nothing new that they say rappers sacrifice family members for fame, those conspiracies are 100 % rooted in racism, and more or less saying these rappers aren’t able to be successful on their own without sacrificing family.

Jay has addressed it

“Conspiracy theorists screaming Illuminati, they can’t believe this much skill is in a human body.”

But does sampling other peoples songs and having your friends write for you equate to skill?

I’ve been a big Kanye fan since before College Dropout even released, but I’m starting to ask myself if he has been a hack this entire time.

Last edited:
All things considered I believe Kanye West is extremely talent and skilled. You can't be wildly successful in two industries without talent.

And my many accounts he worked hard at his crafts.

But like all very successful people, stories develop about their success, often because of lack of full information, that discounts other factors that helped them attain that success.

Which makes is all the more unfortunate that his is tarnishing his legacy with this current behavior.

Since he’s doing the rounds on the far right wing conservative circuit, don’t be surprised if Alex Jones is next up.

Back
Top Bottom