Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

in the long run this is prob good, I hope this forces Kanye to get help.

but man

It's really really really unfortunate, that the most famous black american genius billionaire.

is mentally ill and the in the grip of brain rot conspiracy theories.

in the long run this is prob good, I hope this forces Kanye to get help.

but man

It's really really really unfortunate, that the most famous black american genius billionaire.

is mentally ill and the in the grip of brain rot conspiracy theories.
Yeah I agree it is sad that Ye is going out like this. I am disgusted at his words, and think that he deserves to lose these business opportunities but I really wish this was not happening.

That is why it is ultra nasty what Candace Owens is doing.

A balck women allied with white racist plotted to use a mentally ill black man to further a racist grift and in the process pushed him into actions to destroy his wealth. Next level evil

If there is an afterlife, I dunno where you send people like Owens. Hell just seems like it is too good for her.

Yeah I agree it is sad that Ye is going out like this. I am disgusted at his words, and think that he deserves to lose these business opportunities but I really wish this was not happening.

That is why it is ultra nasty what Candace Owens is doing.

A balck women allied with white racist plotted to use a mentally ill black man to further a racist grift and in the process pushed him into actions to destroy his wealth. Next level evil

If there is an afterlife, I dunno where you send people like Owens. Hell just seems like it is too good for her.

im usually pretty unbothered by bad people doing bad things.

but man, Candace Owens really sickens me.
I wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire.

can't blame owens
ye did this to himself
Of course Ye is ultimately responsible for his actions. He earned what is coming to him. He has to be held accountable. And that is happening.

But his mental health issues on top of his regular personality flaws made him the perfect mark for Owens and Kushner.

If would be one thing if they just made him repeat conservative talking points

But they went way further

They filled his head with conspiracy theories, racist nonsense about balck people, got him to be involved in an illegal campaign for president, encouraged him to sabotage his business dealings, and invest in a BS social media platform.

They do not care for dude. They encouraging dude to burn his life down so they can profit off of it. They don't what dude in a good mental state because that might make it more likely he realizes how he is being used. It is disgusting.

Last edited:
Honest question: to the people who think Kanye needs help to correct this behavior, do you guys not remember when Kanye first got into the spotlight and would make “controversial” comments AGAINST racism? Nobody wanted him to get help back then. He could’ve dropped 9484847 more tirades against George Bush and no one other than racists would’ve ever told him to shut his mouth.

You have to accept that either

A) that whole thing was an act to appeal to both mainstream and underground hip hop fans at a time when you mostly heard things like Ying Yang Twins on the radio (completely possible; I remember a lot of people who hated mainstream hip hop loved Kanye and bought his albums because of his content)

Or

B) his views changed radically over time due to his bitterness and being called out for his poor behavior, especially when he started doubling down on being an @&$ after the Taylor Swift incident.

He’s not a genius, he’s made this quite clear over the years.

again this thing where once someone is bad we need to alter reality so that they were always bad.

If you are the defining artist of an entire epoch of popular music.
and then you go on to generate billions of dollars of value by new creating consumer products

congrats you are a genius, full stop.
Maybe he's an anti semetic genius, there are lots of those in american history.

Mentioning that he’s mentally ill sounds like an excuse. I’m good, a lot of us are. We don’t have the money or resources he has. It’s been years of this, I’m good.

that's a you problem. he does have a mental illness, this is fact.
it doesn't mean he's not responsible for his actions.

what level of culpability you want to give his actions is up to you to decide.
it's not a court of law. its not an insanity defense.

So Kylie Jenner is a genius by your definition? Every billionaire is.

did i say that?
lot's of billionaires, not everyone is a genius.

Kanye is basically like if paul mccartney was also steve jobs.

the level of creative output in multiple fields makes him an insane outlier.
I don't what you call that other than "genius".

did i say that?
lot's of billionaires, not everyone is a genius.

Kanye is basically like if paul mccartney was also steve jobs.

the level of creative output in multiple fields makes him an insane outlier.
I don't what you call that other than "genius".
“Highly creative”, and that’s debatable.

B295C3CE-1412-494D-B2CE-1CD30186B690.png

I think Kanye qualifies. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t do and say stupid things however.

Back
Top Bottom