Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Drake should have never made up with dude, because in the end, Kanye found another way to spit in his face.

I dunno how Drake could make music with Ye, take pics with him, or go another joint concert again, then face his mother's side of the family.

his mother's side of the family
It doesn't seem to be universally shared among the community tho
E363F142-2428-4678-8D2D-673EB144D3A3.jpeg
BB393583-717A-4EAE-9A5D-35C57F532A8E.jpeg

Like these alot.
hope the storm calms down in a few years so i can get them out for my son's Bar Mitzwa.

if you know Kanye and you think he's mentally ill, it's not that difficult to discount the things he says.

when a person has delusions or is in a manic state
professionals will tell you to ignore what they say, don't argue, and keep and open line of communication.

if Drake thinks Kanye is mentally ill
burning a bridge by publicly denouncing him is exactly the opposite of what you are supposed to do.

if you know Kanye and you think he's mentally ill, it's not that difficult to discount the things he says.

when a person has delusions or is in a manic state
professionals will tell you to ignore what they say, don't argue, and keep and open line of communication.

if Drake thinks Kanye is mentally ill
burning a bridge by publicly denouncing him is exactly the opposite of what you are supposed to do.
So Drake has to be extremely charitable to the dude that has been ****ing with him on and off for the past 6 years

Sure, it could happen.

But doing things like having a friendly conversation with NORE, where he seemed in control of his emotions mostly, and still peddling antisemitic nonsense, might make it hard for someone to believe that his behavior is just from him being in a manic state

But hey, who knows? Drake might be a really understanding person

It doesn't seem to be universally shared among the community tho
guys i'm from europe. everyone has their own story. my grandparents were displaced persons. my parents defended our faith during a hard time over here. with politicians, teachers and police officers who were still in office 30 years later. I personally have always asserted myself.
I'm trying to pay off my housing loan with my good factory job and raise my children to be good people. Every investment I've tried has failed. i am the living antithesis of the drinkchamp. nevertheless, he lumps everyone together. but:

A ye can't impress or offend me with something like that. i think it's different with you in the states.

So Drake has to be extremely charitable to the dude that has been ****ing with him on and off for the past 6 years

Sure, it could happen.

But doing things like having a friendly conversation with NORE, where he seemed in control of his emotions mostly, and still peddling antisemitic nonsense, might make it hard for someone to believe that his behavior is just from him being in a manic state

I'm saying drake did the concert and all that other business after the maga hat and slavery was a choice and everything else. Who do you think drake is :lol:. Or you're saying that antisemitism is where he draws the line

I was gonna end my rant. But you know what **** Candice Owens. Like I feel kinda bad for my hate on this women. Especially black at that. But this ***** needs to go. Like I have 0 sympathy if anything bad happens to her. I’m done.

Sure, it could happen.

again maybe this is my personal experience.

Ive sat and had a meal with a family member,
who was basically about as normal sounding as kanye, peppered with some stuff about how people on tv are watching them.

and then left the restaurant to and went back to living on the streets.

Last edited:
I'm kinda curious tho..why would you assume that someone like drake who identifies as black and hardly even acknowledges his Jewish heritage would be more offended by antisemitic remarks and gestures than anti-black ones? Or am I the one making the assumptions?

relax

I'm kinda curious tho..why would you assume that someone like drake who identifies as black and hardly even acknowledges his Jewish heritage would be more offended by antisemitic remarks and gestures than anti-black ones?
That is not the point I was trying to make, but anyway, I'll defer to your expertise on Aubrey Graham

I'm just asking a question. It's not even specifically about drake, it just reminded me of how tmz cut kanye's antisemitic comments and felt comfortable leaving the rest of the nonsense. Kinda goes back to what I was saying about antisemitism being in a different class than other forms of racism and bigotry. Maybe even subconsciously

I wonder what Drake pops side had to say about all the anti black stuff Ye been spitting for years.
Exactly. And I'm not excusing any of it whatsoever but the comments he made about George Floyd alone are way more egregious and damaging than anything he said about Jewish people. Granted I haven't watched the drink champs interview but I'm wondering what he could've said that would be deemed unforgivable in comparison

Exactly. And I'm not excusing any of it whatsoever but the comments he made about George Floyd alone are way more egregious and damaging than anything he said about Jewish people. Granted I haven't watched the drink champs interview but I'm wondering what he could've said that would be deemed unforgivable in comparison
The George Floyd stuff was the straw that broke the camel's back imo.

Back
Top Bottom